Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2007, 09:45 PM   #21
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Preg. mommas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsymama View Post
I had a TON of pelvic pressure with my lil boy right around the same time , 30ish weeks on , I went and got a maternity belt from wal-mart for $10 and it helped SO much . It was very adjustable as to what I needed for that day , it was one of the things I made sure to save for next time lol .
Thanks mama, i have one i bought from motherhood maternity for $15 while pg with ds#1 but i think it's packed at my moms house with our stuff we didn't bring when we moved here we have a ton of stuff there i dont even know where to begin to look, maybe i can talk dh into buying me another one.

Advertisement

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:02 PM   #22
Tobinnicole
Registered Users

My Mood:

hmmm, hot, fat, acky... my stomach, back and butt hurt really bad and Im certain that I wont be sleeping well tonight it is also very hot, and Im quite certain I wont be having another fall/winter baby again, being big in the summer is just rediculous.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #23
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasenior06 View Post
actually feeling better ... getting close to 2nd trimester .. so m/s is slowing down .. i got to see the baby today ..looking good .. still nursing sometimes it still hurts though
WTG on still nursing!!! *HUGS* mommas, I'm feeling a little better here~a little tired but thats b/c its 12am and im baking lemon bars gotta love cravings!
Old 08-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #24
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobinnicole View Post
hmmm, hot, fat, acky... my stomach, back and butt hurt really bad and Im certain that I wont be sleeping well tonight it is also very hot, and Im quite certain I wont be having another fall/winter baby again, being big in the summer is just rediculous.
oh man, the heat this summer is HORRIBLE! I hate it
Old 08-18-2007, 10:12 PM   #25
Hopper Graphics
Registered Users
Formerly:PurlyQ
seller
seller

My Mood:

My stomach is SO tight and ITCHY!!! I've had DH rub it with cream for most of the day, lol. She's been really active today, and more than once I thought her foot was going to get stuck in my ribcage. All I want to eat is ice cream. I've managed to transfer clothes from the washer to the drier and the dishes into the dishwasher. I'm just trying to psych myself up to unloading both the dishwasher and the drier (and transfer clothes again). lol.

But other than having a ton of stuff to do and not wanting to do anything besides sit here and look at fluff...I feel fine and dandy.
Hopper Graphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:27 PM   #26
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ick...the itchys suck! have you tried cocoa butter? i heard thats good w/itchiness but i never could stand the smell
Old 08-19-2007, 12:05 PM   #27
Mickiswing
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tired! I don't sleep very well most nights between aching hips, a burning varicose vein and having to get up to pee.

My head is hurting again today and I'd love a can of Dr. Pepper, but I'm trying SO hard to quit! Oh, and I really stubbed my toe and think it may be broken It's almost nap time/quiet time and I'm relieved.

I still have quite a bit to cross of my list, but I'm anxious for this little man to come. I still have 14.5 weeks until my due date. It's finally starting to sink in that we're having another baby.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:07 PM   #28
Hopper Graphics
Registered Users
Formerly:PurlyQ
seller
seller

My Mood:

The cream stuff has cocoa butter in it, and it feels great for a minute, but it goes right back to being itchy.

lol...still haven't unloaded the dishwasher/drier.
Hopper Graphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:42 PM   #29
3rockstars
Registered Users
Formerly: FaeryGnomeHome
seller

fat! I think I've popped! I"m just 14 weeks and I wasn't really showing before but all of a sudden I can't stand ANY pressure on my uterus and I have a belly poking out. my maternity pants fit great now maternity shirts still overwhelm me but the pants are awesome(thank god I'm expecting a few more pairs this week because I only have 2 right now). Even my MIL said it yesterday that my belly is just SO much bigger all of a sudden. and I'm trying to put on a few pounds because I'm still down 6 from pre-preg. So Sara and I are headed out for ice cream when she wakes from nap. Otherwise, still nauseous and vomity but the zofran is helping. I'm just happy that I'm feeling and looking a bit bigger! now I dont' look like i've got a gut so much.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:17 PM   #30
nacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

tired... all the time LOL!
I cant muster the energy to bother with the house, poor DH is doing the best he can! Im ready to quit my job and sleeeeeeeeeep! lol!
nacke is offline   Reply With Quote