Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-28-2006, 03:49 PM   #31
Freckle432
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Shower Gifts GALORE!!!!! What do you think?

WOW!!! What a stash!!! I have a girlfriend who is TTC #1 and plans to CD, so I've been trying to figure out how to build her a stash, but I'm sure it will be nothing like what you've put together.

BEAUTIFUL FLUFF MOMMA! WHAT A GREAT FRIEND YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!1

Advertisement

Freckle is now Freckle's Natural Fibers
Freckle432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:59 PM   #32
Ontariomama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemgirl
How do you think I should package this all up? Trying to figure that out next!
Yeah, I definitely went a little
But I love her and they tried hard for these babies, and may be the only ones their having, so wanna do good by her

Wicker laundry basket with cellophane! That's what my fil did when I had Nathan.

Works great too cause then she gets an extra laundry basket!
Old 04-28-2006, 04:33 PM   #33
mom_of_3g_1b
Registered Users
seller

That is a great stash. Boo to the friends calling her dumb for cding twins. Imagine the money she'll save (well I don't imagine I know..lol). Your a wonderful thoughtful friend.

I think the big laundry basket is a good idea. DH got one from his work when I had the girls, they had it filled with all kinds of handy stuff. It's my favorite basket now.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:10 PM   #34
Jemgirl

Toe Jam anyone?
seller

My Mood:

Well, I went out abought a few things, I did get a laundry basket, really wanted a cute one.....but no such luck! Just a plan ol' white one. Got a bunch of tissue paper and figure I'll wrap everything in twos! So, now I gotta get to it here I didn't get anymore of my packages today So I'm really hopefull that they get here bright and early tomorrow morning! Keep your fingers crossed for me, k?
Can't wait for her to open all her tiny fluff packages I think I may have about a days worth of dipes for 2 babies......what do you moms of twins think?
Jemgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:25 PM   #35
vick
You know me; not much with the damseling.
seller

Wow - you are a wonderful friend!! Good for you for being so supportive and for helping her get started - and have fun putting the smack down on all the naysayers tomorrow
Old 04-28-2006, 07:48 PM   #36
MamaLove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What an awesome stash to give! Nice tye-dyin', too! I'd imagine that to be enough for twins. I hope the rest comes quick. Have fun!
Old 04-28-2006, 07:57 PM   #37
littleways
Registered Users

Wow - what an amazing gift - I would make it all look nice in the diaper pail with celiphone wrap!

Check out: http://www.weecuddle.com
littleways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:40 PM   #38
Blessedmommieof3
Registered Users
seller

All I can say is...WOW!!
Old 04-28-2006, 09:12 PM   #39
twinsmomkatie
Registered Users
seller

I have twins, and that will definitely be good, ESPECIALLY after the first couple of days (when you figure out more of their rhythm). The only thing I think you should include is FREE LOAD OF LAUNDRY coupons - we sposied our twins (no support for cd at ALL), and I was pretty shocked at the amount of laundry they created WITHOUT cd's!

What an enormously generous and exciting thing for you to do for her - and for those babies! I think you should get out a queen-size sheet and wrap them all up IN one giant CD!

Best wishes for the shower - be gentle when you're "converting" the boo-ing mamas . . . I was one, and have been gently converted!
Katie
Old 04-28-2006, 09:19 PM   #40
Jemgirl

Toe Jam anyone?
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsmomkatie
I have twins, and that will definitely be good, ESPECIALLY after the first couple of days (when you figure out more of their rhythm). The only thing I think you should include is FREE LOAD OF LAUNDRY coupons - we sposied our twins (no support for cd at ALL), and I was pretty shocked at the amount of laundry they created WITHOUT cd's!

What an enormously generous and exciting thing for you to do for her - and for those babies! I think you should get out a queen-size sheet and wrap them all up IN one giant CD!

Best wishes for the shower - be gentle when you're "converting" the boo-ing mamas . . . I was one, and have been gently converted!
Katie
Katie,
I was actually thinking about doing a coupon book of doing laundry, rocking babies, give some mom&dad time, etc.
Man! I wish you had posted the sheet idea earlier, that would have been AWESOME! Oh well! I'll have to keep that in mind for any future gift ideas Not that I'll be doing this kinda gift again....it was ALOT!
I know, I know! I try to just be excited (which comes naturally about cding) and give info about how great/easy it is. So, we'll see, maybe we can convince some more mama's
If there's anything you think I shoule REALLY have added for her, let me know. I've never cd-ed twins, so if there are other things I will give her a few more things once they come (and I know what they are......hoping for being able to buy some girly fluff )
Jemgirl is offline   Reply With Quote