Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-22-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
crystalkicks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Done with being Pregnant!!! MORE UPDATES!!

First of all I want to say that Im not typing this to offend anyone....or upset anyone...I know how hard ttc is as it took over a year to get preggo with dd1....but at 37 weeks right now Im so fed up with being pregnant!!! Im exhausted!!! Its only 90 outside but the humidity is so high it feels like breathing in steam from soup which causes unbelievable swelling in the legs, arms, I think I have 5 chins now!! Baby is resting on my sciatic nerve which causes really sharp pains when I try to stand....I just want this pregnancy to be over!!! DD isnt walking yet and demands to be held alot which I dont think the DH "really" understands because he tells me how heavy she is.....no kidding buddy try carrying two!!

Anyone else in the same boat?

JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU MAMA'S HAD YOUR BABIES YET?? IM DUE FOR ANOTHER APPOINTMENT THIS AFTERNOON SO HOPEFULLY ILL GET SOME GOOD NEWS AS TO HOW LONG EXACTLY MY LABOR DAY WEEKEND WILL BE

So....if I dont go into labor by next friday on my own..... c-section....ugh...please send me labor vibes!!!

Advertisement

Last edited by crystalkicks; 08-29-2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: UPDATE
crystalkicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:43 PM   #2
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Done with being Pregnant!!!

Me too Been feeling that way since I was about 36wks. It was soooo hot & humid that week & being baby #4, I cant sit, stand or lie down without everything hurting. BUT, I'm 38wks now & I got my induction scheduled for next week so having an "end in sight" is helping my morale
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:43 PM   #3
mother4JC
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My ds is also on my sciatic nerve, and it has been bothering me for almost 2 months. I am only at 33 weeks, but ready to be done as well. I have a lot of pelvis pain too, and forget about time with dh because if we do anything I then have pain that shoots down my legs and I can't walk. So I think he is ready too. I wish I felt better, because I want to get so much done, but in so much pain I would rather go through labor a few times than go through this everyday.
Amy~Wife to: Josh and Mother to: Levi 2/13/00 Lillie3/29/06 Ethan 10/4/07 Evie 5/2/10 #5 Custom wet bags, Nursing Covers, & Wipes Cases, blankets, leggins, onesies I ACCEPT PP & RME Like my facebook page Threaded Thingy's **
mother4JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:47 PM   #4
crystalkicks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

For some reason I dont remember the pevis pain....but my dh does....it hurts!!! And the sciatica I never had with dd...its the worst!! Can't find a compfy position...my dog probly thinks I hate her b/c I cant take her for walks anymore!! My end in site is the 7th.....if labor does not begin by then its an automatic repeat c-section for me....Id rather do it naturally!!! Come on out baby!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 12:55 PM   #5
jjaelovesenglish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalkicks View Post
First of all I want to say that Im not typing this to offend anyone....or upset anyone...I know how hard ttc is as it took over a year to get preggo with dd1....but at 37 weeks right now Im so fed up with being pregnant!!! Im exhausted!!! Its only 90 outside but the humidity is so high it feels like breathing in steam from soup which causes unbelievable swelling in the legs, arms, I think I have 5 chins now!! Baby is resting on my sciatic nerve which causes really sharp pains when I try to stand....I just want this pregnancy to be over!!! DD isnt walking yet and demands to be held alot which I dont think the DH "really" understands because he tells me how heavy she is.....no kidding buddy try carrying two!!

Anyone else in the same boat?
I was exactly there four or four and a half weeks ago. I have a 22 month old who is special needs and not walking yet and an infant who is 2 weeks now. I so know the pain of standing and it does go away after baby is here. A chriopracter was my best friend the last few weeks of pregnancy and I don't think I would have made it without him without going insane. Hang in there, your older child will walk at some point, but not ready yet, that is what I keep telling myself anyway. Do tell your DH to be prepared to be clinged too by the older child when that baby is born and prepare yourself to being rejected by the older child at least a little bit, because that was harder than the pregnancy itself. Hang in there and things will look up.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:57 PM   #6
JnSAlger
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Moore, OK/Chesapeake, VA/Lynbrook, NY/Huntsville, AL/Augusta, GA
My Mood:

I feel your pain...literally!!! I have been having severe pelvic pain the past 2 weeks and it is to the point I don't want to get out of bed. You have only a couple of weeks left. The end is near. Hold on and soon DC will be in your arms and off the nerves.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:18 PM   #7
kugrinic
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Im doing soso at 34 weeks, although I notice sitting at my desk at work makes my back hurt bad. As long as I keep moving Im ok, have you tried to walk (I know it may hurt at first) maybe it will get this moving in a differant direction.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:32 PM   #8
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I know how you feel!!! I will be 37 weeks Friday and have a 35 lb DD who will be 3 next month who can walk but doesn't want to and doesn't understand that it hurts mommy to hold her. DH jus started smoking and is always on the phone or on the puter when I am home, which makes me wonder what he does when I am at work (he is a SAHD). I am just now getting over a 2 week long cold that DD just caught and seems to be getting over as well, even though she has only had it about 3 days. I can't get comfortable and can't sleep at night (half because I can't get comfy and half because DH stays up until 2-3 am playing on the puter and watching movies ) and am genenrally going crazy. Plus I am still working fulltime and DD keeps begging me not to go to work, but what can I do? DH is a SAHD so I have to work as long as I can. Yesterday DD told my sis that mommy was going to stay at work and was coming home ever (meaning never) I am exhausted, sore, sweating all the time, have baby feet in my ribs all the time and sick of being pg, but so happy for every day this LO cooks because DD was born at 34 weeks and I don't want to have another preemie that has to stay in the NICU. . .
Old 08-22-2007, 01:45 PM   #9
alexandme
Registered Users

37.5 weeks here and I totally agree. I'm carrying really low and have had a ton of pelvic/cervical pressure for about the past week. Every few days I have semi-painful braxton hicks on and off all day or sometimes all night like last night so I can't sleep. I've been going to the chiro regularily so I don't have much sciatic pain but I feel like my hips/pelvis are going to break in two at any given moment. Any day now would be fine with me.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #10
crystalkicks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I quit going to the chiro because my ob said it wouldnt do anygood....meaning it wouldnt move the baby off the nerve just delivering would....was that a bad decision??? And I would love to walk alot....but it always causes the braxton hicks contractions