Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-02-2007, 10:14 AM   #91
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Done with being Pregnant!!! **UPDATES**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
yeah I have a feeling today my EDD will just come and go I need to find something to keep my mind off this. DS1 was 40w DD&DS2 were 40w 1d, so i am on track just anxious I guess.
I am 38 w 2d, but I had DD at 34/36 weeks so I am way past where I have ever been before. . . so I don't even know what to think or expect, KWIM? I am sure you are right there, though, considering your past births. . . GL. Hopefully I will read your birth story soon.

Advertisement

Old 09-02-2007, 11:59 AM   #92
discodiva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Done with being Pregnant!!! **UPDATES**

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalkicks View Post
Hip pain is the worst!! I never had this problem with dd....My appt today....no check again so I dont even know if Im dilated etc... I did get a prescripe for a prenatal massage at the hospital...but insurance wont cover it and we really dont have the money right now!! So....if I dont go into labor by next friday on my own..... c-section....ugh...please send me labor vibes!!!
Hi just curious why do you HAVE to have a section if you don't go into labor next week? I mean 42 weeks is the max to be pg of course we would all hope our babies would come before then. I would go the chiro route I am going to be getting reg adjustments to get my pelvis aligned in the new couple of weeks to get me ready I am going for a VBAC after 3 C's the thought of another surgery makes me cringe so I have been doing everything in my pwoer to prevent it this time! Hope it all works out for you
Leah
discodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:35 PM   #93
crystalkicks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Done with being Pregnant!!! MORE UPDATES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
Well, my DH seems to be the opposite of yours. He packed the hospital bag and is "nesting" cleaning (but won't let me since I am on partial br), but beyond that, he is either airsofting, on his phone or on the puter or watching a movie. Yesterday, I took a nap on the couch and he decided to watch Godzilla while I was asleep, so I dreamed about monsters and kicked him until he moved to the chair instead of the couch. Then I woke up and realised DD (almost 3) had just watched all of Godzilla except the last 5 minutes I have heard that lots of DHs do that when their 2nd is due, like have an oh, crap, I am about to have 2 moment. I think that is what mine is doing, but sometimes I still want to throw things at him. . .
I think my dh is nesting too.....I "let" him get out of a picnic yesterday for my family b/c he isnt a fan of my family....when I got home last night my house was spotless!!! I mean clean clean clean!!! I was in tears it was sooo gorgeous!!! If I wasnt so big I would for sure thank him in a special special way.....but isnt that what got us into this mess in the first place ????
Old 09-02-2007, 12:48 PM   #94
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalkicks View Post
I think my dh is nesting too.....I "let" him get out of a picnic yesterday for my family b/c he isnt a fan of my family....when I got home last night my house was spotless!!! I mean clean clean clean!!! I was in tears it was sooo gorgeous!!! If I wasnt so big I would for sure thank him in a special special way.....but isnt that what got us into this mess in the first place ????
That's true, but you can use that method of thanks right now without incurring any such consequences. . . Course, it isn't the most comfortable way to say thanks at the moment. . .
Old 09-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #95
the8dunlaps
Registered Users
seller
seller

crystal~ ya know, that kind of a thank you you CAN bring on labor.
Hugs, I'm so like you, every SINGLE pregnancy I just get crazy towards the end, wanting baby out! I don't do well preggo either, and dang it here I am again. LOL No I'm really thankful but I don't deal well with my body/emotions during it. Lots of hugs, and hoping baby comes soon.

http://https://www.facebook.com/TheHappyHippos
Cloth diapers, accessories, baby gowns, nursing cover ups, towels, blankets, capes and more!!!
the8dunlaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:54 PM   #96
MamaJoyful
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HUGS HUGS HUGS to all of you pregnant mamas! I am getting excited just reading about your updates! I wish you all peace and healthy babies! Hopefully soon!