Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-22-2007, 02:30 PM   #11
craftymomto5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Done with being Pregnant!!!

I know you are not trying to offend anyone and I am certainly not offended but I would love to be where you are at again! You are certainly entitled to feel how you do. Had I not lost one pregnancy at 19-20 weeks I would have felt that way with my last pregnancy but I treasured every single uncomfortable moment. I have five beautiful kids and would love another one but am not sure if we can. So I would gladly put up with all of the discomforts again if it meant holding a beautiful baby in my arms.
Good luck to all of your with the rest of your pregnancies and I sure hope that the next few weeks will be easier for you. I know with my pregnancies the discomfort usually eased up around the 38-39th week because of the baby dropping. Good luck momma's!!!

Advertisement

craftymomto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 02:32 PM   #12
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftymomto5 View Post
I know you are not trying to offend anyone and I am certainly not offended but I would love to be where you are at again! You are certainly entitled to feel how you do. Had I not lost one pregnancy at 19-20 weeks I would have felt that way with my last pregnancy but I treasured every single uncomfortable moment. I have five beautiful kids and would love another one but am not sure if we can. So I would gladly put up with all of the discomforts again if it meant holding a beautiful baby in my arms.
Good luck to all of your with the rest of your pregnancies and I sure hope that the next few weeks will be easier for you. I know with my pregnancies the discomfort usually eased up around the 38-39th week because of the baby dropping. Good luck momma's!!!
I am ss for your loss mama.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:54 PM   #13
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well Im lucky to still be preg even though I feel OVER DUE ds1 was born at 34weeks and here I am at 36weeks now...and the heat is killing me, plus Im still babysitting on top of that...so I feel you, but again, I am thankful to be still carrying this baby
Old 08-22-2007, 03:15 PM   #14
bohlander04
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know exactly how you feel. Well except for I'm not having pelvic pain but pubic pain. They are checking me on Monday to see if it is symphysis pubis. I don't know much about it but if any other Mamas have gone through this I am so sorry. It hurts so dang bad. I can't get comfy anymore whether I am in pain or not. I have restless leg syndrome at night with this pg. I'll be 35 wks tomorrow so the end is close but just not close enough.

Check out my new online store!
http://www.waddlewear.net/
bohlander04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:36 PM   #15
spacecat1974
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, seeing as he was due to arrive on Sunday and he's still hanging out in my belly... Yeah, I think I know your pain.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:37 PM   #16
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

me too me too!!!

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:50 PM   #17
jjaelovesenglish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalkicks View Post
I quit going to the chiro because my ob said it wouldnt do anygood....meaning it wouldnt move the baby off the nerve just delivering would....was that a bad decision??? And I would love to walk alot....but it always causes the braxton hicks contractions
Forget your ob go to the chiro. It does help even for a little while.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:05 PM   #18
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

i'll be 34 weeks friday and i am ready for this to be done with and finally have my baby in my arms, i am so uncomfortable, no matter what i do and the pelvic pressure is insane!
this baby hurts so much, he actually made me cry the day before yesterday i couldnt get him to stop jumping on my diaphram and i couldnt even breathe, plus i have some weird pain on my tailbone to where i get stuck while laying down, so i cant even get up, i can't do anything because that bone cracks and starts moving and popping, my dr told me just not to lay down to where it does that,..um yeah..sure, it happens out of nowhere
walking and standing hurt alot, i feel as though my pelvic area is swollen..i only need to make it to 38weeks til i get my c/s i am going to ask the dr friday at my appt if by any chance we can do it sooner, that also scares me as i dont want a preemie to end up in the hospital
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:09 AM   #19
Daizy Nee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yes! I am feeling ready. BUT I go to a practice and my favorite doc is on vaca for 2 weeks, so I guess I am holping my baby holds on til I get back. also getting painful pelvic pressue and semi-painful BH. Well, I am not due til the 18th of Sept anyway.

good luck ya'll.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:11 AM   #20
Hopper Graphics
Registered Users
Formerly:PurlyQ
seller
seller

My Mood:

38w 2d here and I think my DH is more ready than I am to get this baby out. I'm MEAN...
Hopper Graphics is offline   Reply With Quote