Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:49 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
36w 2 days appt

Well I have made it past 34weeks which means alot to me after having ds1 early..but I feel overdue with this heat...
I had my appt today and I am dialated (only 2, but still) 50% effaced and babys down low
My time is getting close, and Im going through the what ifs but also getting excited...just thought I would update as I havent updated in awhile.
Im feeling pretty good, TIRED, and HOT but otherwise good,although the last couple of days I have been sore uptop (below the breast, but around the top part of my stomach) last week I had a horrible rash (pupps??) and thats finally clearing up so Im feeling better there. I was having some contractions yesterday but nothing big or even something I was worried about.
Thats about it, I still have 150thousand things to do around the house (get it cleaned) get babys room picked up,etc but Im not hurring to do anything, although now I really do need to get my butt moving CLothes and diapers are washed so I guess thats all that I really need right now for babys room, other than that my house looks like a tornado went through it

mom to 2 boys 2005 and 2007
LuAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:47 PM   #2
My Mood:
Re: 36w 2 days appt

Yay for making it past 34 weeks , I know every week counts for those lil ones !Sounds like everything is going pretty good for ya
Rachel, wife mother crocheter

itsymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

YAY!! Hooray for making it to 36wks and being dialated some! That sucks about your rash Its hard being pregnant in this heat.
Ash~Mama to 3
CrunchyMama0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:02 PM   #4
No Longer Here
My Mood:

congrats mama!!!
Thats awesome news!!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote