Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-24-2007, 06:08 AM   #1
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
Formerly: Diaper'nDiva
seller

My Mood:
Should I report or leave neg feedback?

I bought something from someone back on July 21st. I paid a decent amount of money for it (for us) and well, we are not well off so this is really frustrating me. She said she sent it 2 days after I bought it... I waited almost 2 weeks before contacting her about it. She said she sent it out. I waited a few more days and contacted her again. She asked me if I could wait another week b/c her PO was apparently shipping slow and someone else she had shipped to JUST got their package. I asked her about DC and she said she didn't get it but would next time. She said if I didn't receive the pkg, she would refund. Okay, I waited another week. The day that week was up she PM'd me saying she got the package back in the mail and would send it to me the next day via "fast shipping" in the original sending pkg. It has now been about 10 days since she said that and I still have not received it. I have NEVER had a problem before like this so I'm not sure what to do from here. I PM'd her yesterday morning and haven't got a reply yet. It has been 34 days, how much longer do I wait before I make a claim through paypal? She has good feedback from everyone else... not a particularly high score but well, neither do I yet At this point, I could REALLY use that money. Some of the stuff I bought will probably be too small now

Advertisement

Jeri, Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), a (1/12) and full time StepMonster to Shelby (16). Married to my soul mate, Eric for over 10 years! Awaiting a rainbow after our loss and 5 years of secondary infertility!
"A strong person is not one who doesn't cry. A strong person is one who is quiet and sheds a tear for a moment, then picks up her sword and fights again!"
Craftin'Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:29 AM   #2
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Should I report or leave neg feedback?

You have 45days to file, so just DO NOT let that time pass than make sure you file,report tomods and AFTER you either get a refund or hear something back from pp leave fb..ALWAYS leave fb last though hopefully the mama will just refund you on her own
Old 08-24-2007, 10:58 AM   #3
ceilismom
Registered Users
seller

Yes, please file, and please report to the mods. You are not the only person telling this type of story, and if it's the same seller, others can be warned sooner if you report to the mods.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:27 PM   #4
2sunshines
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd file. If you get the items, you can always stop the dispute.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:31 PM   #5
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

this sounds messed up. file now.
togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:35 PM   #6
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

thats way to long to be waiting, i'd file with pp and please add your report for this transaction in the report B/s/t forum.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 06:41 PM   #7
crystalkicks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This happened to me last month...waited about 34 days and finally recieved the items for a trade....and wouldnt you know it they weren't as described!!! I would file asap!!
Old 08-24-2007, 06:49 PM   #8
greenMImama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maybe you already know this, but yo can Open a dspute with PP and if the package comes just fine and you can see that it really was returned, te dispute can be settled. I think it gives like 28 days to settle the dispute once it is opened, if you never say anything to them again it automatically gets settled and tey get the money.
It happened once to me the PO was just really really slow because it says on the package when it was sent. HTHs

240/2014
greenMImama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 06:30 AM   #9
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
Formerly: Diaper'nDiva
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, I PM'd her about the DC she supposedly got last friday... she never responded. She HAS been on DS though because she has posted. I opened a claim through PP 2 Wednesday and she is still not responding. I have never had to do this... It really stinks because I spent that money against better judgement.
Jeri, Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), a (1/12) and full time StepMonster to Shelby (16). Married to my soul mate, Eric for over 10 years! Awaiting a rainbow after our loss and 5 years of secondary infertility!
"A strong person is not one who doesn't cry. A strong person is one who is quiet and sheds a tear for a moment, then picks up her sword and fights again!"
Craftin'Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:09 AM   #10
FinnegansMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so sorry mama. I would escalate that claim sooner rather than later. There is no use in waiting if she is not returning her emails. I hope that you now leave negative feedback so other's won't be in the same situation.