Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2007, 08:04 AM   #11
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
Formerly: Diaper'nDiva
seller

My Mood:
Re: Should I report or leave neg feedback?

Anyone have any idea how long I should wait on a response from the Paypal dispute before I should escalate?

Advertisement

Jeri, Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), a (1/12) and full time StepMonster to Shelby (16). Married to my soul mate, Eric for over 10 years! Awaiting a rainbow after our loss and 5 years of secondary infertility!
"A strong person is not one who doesn't cry. A strong person is one who is quiet and sheds a tear for a moment, then picks up her sword and fights again!"
Craftin'Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:54 AM   #12
rlsadc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i would wait a few days for a response (especially if shes been on ds). if she still hasnt responded i would go ahead and escalate

rlsadc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 09:10 AM   #13
mom2kdmb
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaper'nDiva View Post
I bought something from someone back on July 21st. I paid a decent amount of money for it (for us) and well, we are not well off so this is really frustrating me. She said she sent it 2 days after I bought it... I waited almost 2 weeks before contacting her about it. She said she sent it out. I waited a few more days and contacted her again. She asked me if I could wait another week b/c her PO was apparently shipping slow and someone else she had shipped to JUST got their package. I asked her about DC and she said she didn't get it but would next time. She said if I didn't receive the pkg, she would refund. Okay, I waited another week. The day that week was up she PM'd me saying she got the package back in the mail and would send it to me the next day via "fast shipping" in the original sending pkg. It has now been about 10 days since she said that and I still have not received it. I have NEVER had a problem before like this so I'm not sure what to do from here. I PM'd her yesterday morning and haven't got a reply yet. It has been 34 days, how much longer do I wait before I make a claim through paypal? She has good feedback from everyone else... not a particularly high score but well, neither do I yet At this point, I could REALLY use that money. Some of the stuff I bought will probably be too small now
Wow, after only 34 days, the stuff you bought would be too small? I'd get DC #s and track them and if she didn't send with DC, then it's on her.
mom2kdmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #14
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2madolyn View Post
Wow, after only 34 days, the stuff you bought would be too small? I'd get DC #s and track them and if she didn't send with DC, then it's on her.
Well my daughter has been at the end of the medium weight limit for several months... I didn't see her outgrowing them anytime soon because she has always been a little thing with some growth issues but we finally got a growth spurt out of her last month. She is still in mediums but much closer to being out of them... and is out of them in a few brands.

And she says she got DC on them but the last PM I sent her was for the DC# and never got a response.... that was over a week ago.
Jeri, Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), a (1/12) and full time StepMonster to Shelby (16). Married to my soul mate, Eric for over 10 years! Awaiting a rainbow after our loss and 5 years of secondary infertility!
"A strong person is not one who doesn't cry. A strong person is one who is quiet and sheds a tear for a moment, then picks up her sword and fights again!"
Old 09-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #15
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

double post, sorry.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:07 PM   #16
Bunny
Be strong little marshmallow.
Formerly: s**e**h
seller

File a claim. I hope things work out for you.
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #17
Craftin'Diva
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharlaelizabeth View Post
File a claim. I hope things work out for you.
I filed a claim wednesday.... she still hasn't responded to that even.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #18
Bunny
Be strong little marshmallow.
Formerly: s**e**h
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaper'nDiva View Post
I filed a claim wednesday.... she still hasn't responded to that even.

Has she been active here since you filed? You can escalate to a dispute at any time. Good luck.
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 04:43 PM   #19
Khourtniey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2madolyn View Post
My lo just recently had a jump from 20# to 25# so he outgrew a lot of his clothes. His jump wasnt even in a month.

To the OP. Good luck! I hope this gets sorted.
Khourtniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #20
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I dont know what to tell you~I did a trade all the way back in July and I recieved my diaper and shipped the momma's stuff a few days before (or maybe after,i cant remember) and she never recieved it The stupid PO is being incredibly slow & seems to be losing alot of mail.

Since she HAS positive feedback, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. HOWEVER, if she isn't responding to messages and HAS been online, I'd do something about it. Hope things get worked out for you soon!