Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-12-2006, 10:12 AM   #11
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:
Re: Those of you expecting twins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarli
I knew at 6 weeks that I was having twins. There was no denying that there was 2 babies in there at that time. I did have severe nasua, but never once puked. I was extremly tired too. My prengnacy symptoms started even before I tested but I had done Clomid that month so I was feeling funky anyways.

I know alot of moms who have only seen one baby the first ultrasound to later find out there was 2!!

Twins are an awesome blessing. My 4yr old was originally a twin, and I used to think there was no way I couldve handled 2 of him, but now having the boys I see that it really isnt that much harder, just a little more love to go around, and few more extra messes to clean up
Thank you. I wish mine would have showed up! I know eventually I will know.....just want to know soon! Your babies are so sweet! I love that pic!

Advertisement

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:50 AM   #12
Blackbirdlane
Registered Users
seller

my second pregnancy was twins. at 6 weeks there were two sacks, but one died around 7-8 weeks. The other didn't make it past 10 weeks.

but, yes out of all my pregnancies I was more sick and tired than ever with this one. I was puking all the time and I normally don't do that.
Blackbirdlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:16 PM   #13
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What makes you think you may be carrying twins? I know Bethany thought she was having twins before she found out for sure because she was measuring several weeks further along that she was.

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:30 PM   #14
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon
What makes you think you may be carrying twins? I know Bethany thought she was having twins before she found out for sure because she was measuring several weeks further along that she was.
Well, I am showing quite alot for 6 1/2 weeks. Way more than with the others.....although this is my 5th pregnancy. Then, and don't laugh, my 4 year old dd told me , before we told her we were expecting, that I had 2 babies in my tummy. She said one is aboy and one is a girl. So I was like really!? lol She is serious when she talks about it. I remember when I was younger my aunt was pregnant with twins and her 4 yr old told her she was having 2 babies before the doctor knew also. I did not tell the dr my dd's prediction....just went in for my visit. During the u/s she kept looking and looking and had a questionable look on her face, I said WHAT!? Scared me! She said well, there is a strong heartbeat, no problems, I just can't swear there is only one in here. So that has my attention and curiousity! Twins do run in my family and I am up for them....I would love it.

So I am trying not to get my hopes up and wanted to hear from others expecting twins or that have had twins. I know every pregnancy is different. But I seem to have morning sickness, very dizzy with it...all day! The other night is was awful. With all others it was strictly morning, I would get up, throw up, and be fine the rest of the day....
Sorry for such a long post...

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote