Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
itsymama
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Red face I did a big no no

Well I went and did it , a big no no and now I'm paying for it . Yesterday I had this odd mid pregnancy nesting spurt , only lasted 30 mins or so but in that time I moved two boxes that were too heavy for me to be moving , a lil while later I noticed that I was all sore in my tummy and pelvic area so I tried to just take it easy for the rest of the night . Well today I had my appointment and forgot to say anything about it mostly cause I wasn't really sore anymore . Anyhoo we went to get lil boy's hair cut after that and when i picked him up I realized that was NOT a good idea , so a was a lil sore again , then we went to the store and I had to push this bad basket that just kept getting heavier , finally I got hubby to take it for me but by that time I was really sore and hurting again , we got home and I put all the cold stuff away , got me and lil boy some food and have put myself on couch rest for the rest of the day

Put that together with me balling my eye's out at the mall while he got his hair cut and it's already been a long day , it wasn't his first hair cut but it's just so short now and I miss his long soft hair , it's just such a huge change and I lost it , I had to duck down behind this half wall and use an extra pair of his undies to wipe my face off at one point . *sigh*

Advertisement

itsymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
tmfletch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I did a big no no

Take it easy Mama!
tmfletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:46 PM   #3
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 04:32 PM   #4
ChurchPunkMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ChurchPunkMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 08:45 AM   #5
philwen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just rest when you can.

Wen -Married to an amazing man of God and Mommy to four awesome kiddos
philwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 09:01 AM   #6
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I tried to kick a recliner (part of the couch, actually) closed earlier in my pg, something I had no problem doing pre-pg, and I remember that hurting for a couple days, so I totally know what you are talking about. Course now I am 38 weeks and hurting all the time no matter what I do. . . so I am feeling it now, too.