Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #31
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Had ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days and just saw a sac.So scared this will turn out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
I have never heard about a heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days! I had the fertility treatments to and at 7 weeks 4 days the Dr. warned we may not see the heartbeat! She measured 6 weeks 6 days and yes I know my date of conception and we saw a beautiful heartbeat. I heard it is usually no earlier than 6 1/2 weeks that you see the heartbeat.
I wouldn't worry. I will keep you in my prayers though.
Then I feel pretty lucky that I saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks even (transvaginal ultrasound), with my 4th born. Could have been God's reassurance after a nasty ectopic that ruptured the time before. I also saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks 2 days with #3 just a regular ultrasound. But not seeing one doesn't mean that it's not there at this stage of the game. On the other hand it takes us forever to hear a heartbeat and all 5 times babies been fine.

Advertisement

Old 09-03-2007, 11:13 PM   #32
Tripletmomtx
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Had ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days and just saw a sac.So scared this will turn out

Just got in from Labor Day vacation had no computer access. Sorry for the wait.

My second ultrasound at 6weeks 1 day rendered the same result . Just a sac. So I am now waiting for this weeks ultrasound where they say they should see something or of course it is bad news for me. I spent the whole weekend nearly in tears. I am so scared. I feel like crap. I am so nauseous. I have terrible heart burn. My boobs are still killing me. I am starving all the time. All the symptoms of a healthy pregnancy. I am just hoping that this is not a blighted ovum which I have recently learned about (too much internet).
Old 09-03-2007, 11:25 PM   #33
Birdof1985
Banned
seller

My Mood:

did the sac measure 6w1d or did you? If the sac measured that then from 5w4d to 6w1d.. thats not much of a few days, but hoping it all goes well
Birdof1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #34
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

praying all is well with your baby
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:53 AM   #35
Tripletmomtx
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok I made 6 wks even last wed. So for my ultrasound I was 6 weeks 2 days and the sac measured 6 weeks 1 day. The sac is growing on cue we just saw nothing in it. Weird huh............ The doctor thought he might be seeing a shadow of something but I couldn't see anything. He said that might be a yolk sac but it is hard to see. My big worry is that I have a blighted ovum. I hate this! I just want a chance to relax and enjoy my pregnancy.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:25 AM   #36
mrsbehaven007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripletmomtx View Post
Ok I made 6 wks even last wed. So for my ultrasound I was 6 weeks 2 days and the sac measured 6 weeks 1 day. The sac is growing on cue we just saw nothing in it. Weird huh............ The doctor thought he might be seeing a shadow of something but I couldn't see anything. He said that might be a yolk sac but it is hard to see. My big worry is that I have a blighted ovum. I hate this! I just want a chance to relax and enjoy my pregnancy.

Mama.. I will surely say prayers for you .. I hope that this little bean is just getting you all worked up for nothing..

mrsbehaven007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:58 AM   #37
StephNelson
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripletmomtx View Post
I hear you mama. I went for an US at 7w 4d and all they saw was a sac and yoke. Told me I would M/C and that was that! I walked out and said they were wrong! I am currently holding my 10 week old baby boy!

Hugs!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #38
Tripletmomtx
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Steph I really needed to read that.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:54 AM   #39
Mirasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No no momma no worries or that little bean will feel it!! He's just hiding from you!! Stay positive and send good vibes to him- he'll show himself soon enough I am thinking about you- pls keep us updated!!
athlete wife to B and Mama to M 11.06 G 03.08 S 05.11 ^#4^
Cautiously expecting #5
www.littlesmithsgrowingup.blogspot.com
Mirasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:05 AM   #40
Crazy4Coffee
Registered Users
Formerly: tla**8
seller

My Mood:

I hope at your next one you get to see a baby!!