Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-02-2007, 08:16 AM   #11
My Mood:
Re: Need Support...

No advice here, but hopefully it turns out the way you want. OY, 2 under 1. You can do it mama. WE are women hear us roar. LOL

hookitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:17 AM   #12
Registered Users

It will all work out in the was meant to be! Good luck, and keep us updated! Don't worry about the future. Spend time now enjoying this baby and then worry about things when it's closer to the next one's arrival.
Heather8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:09 AM   #13
joyful mother
Registered Users

Originally I thought I would want my babies about 3 years apart. But 2nd baby came along sooner than I expected, I was very excited as we wondered how easy it would be to get pregnant again (18 months for the first). The first 2 ended up 20 months I thought how will I ever do this, it was fine and now they are inseperable (I know QUITE a bit more time than you). We also have a 3 1/2 year span, in many ways that was harder. Just saying you may ended up in the future thrilled with how it turned out but for now you are left with the option of how to get thru it.

I know of quite a few women that had babies every year for several years and still did fine. It's just even more important that you eat right. Maybe you should get a good wrap (these can be worn while pregnant) and start walking this will help you tone the muscles back up safely.
Crissi wife to my very best friend for 19 yrs. Momma to 3 boys and 3 girls, 6-17 yrs old!
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote