Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-03-2007, 06:57 AM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Who else is carrying breach? ventish

well my little one does NOT like to be head down... it is and has always been either transverse or in the footling breech position. I actually like it because the time he/she did turn upside down (for about an hour) i felt much more pressure in my pelvic region. my only complaint is when his/her head is jabbed under my ribs, but my little active one does not stay put for very long. im not going to get the dr to turn the baby, if the baby does not turn on his/her own then a c-section will be confirmed (its a great possibility due to some other health problems anyways). good luck with your little one

Mama to Eli Rivers, Levi Wolf, Leland Malachi
in my heart forever Skyler Hope, Noah Journey, Natalina Grace, & Jebediah Willow
awaiting His timing in our children from Africa
sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:23 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Who else is carrying breach? ventish

I have a breech LO. She has been since the first kicks. I too hate it. I am always getting kicked in the bladder and cervix, totally weird and uncomfortable. I am only 25 weeks and I am just taking little steps right now. Walking everyday, sitting on a birthball while at the computer and I think I am going to start swimming. I dont want to try anything more till I am farther along.

I have also heard things about chiropractors and moxybustion helping, which I may look into if needed.
internet isnt working properly. sorry for any delays.
Jessica : Mama to Owen 02/01/05 and Ilana 12/10/07
Car seat NERD! Ask your car seat questions at
OwensMama is offline   Reply With Quote