Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-04-2007, 01:06 PM   #11
crunchymomof3
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2boys0608
seller

My Mood:
Re: I was wondering for moms who had m/c at 16/20 weeks?

my sil lost a baby at 16 weeks and the baby was recoginazable so as pp said she is not telling the truth or as someone else said it had died earlier and came out then

Advertisement

crunchymomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:08 PM   #12
bzmom5
Registered Users

My Mood:

I lost one at 19 weeks you could tell the sex.. And it HURT...I dont see why she wouldnt have had contractions of some sort.
bzmom5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:09 PM   #13
etsdtm99
Registered Users
seller

hm.. yeah, that sounds a bit weird.. i had a M/c at 11 weeks (sac measured 6 weeks, about the size of a fig) .. and it was horribly painful .. i had 6 hours of 'contractions' that felt like real ones, only smaller since my uterus was small.. very very painful though..

but i have heard that your body can reabsorb the baby/sac and then have something like a normal period.. so maybe that is what happened to her?
Old 09-04-2007, 01:16 PM   #14
mom2B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbehaven007 View Post
at 17 weeks.. she would be able to see what sex the baby was.. it would LOOK LIKE A BABY>> NOT A LEMON!!! She might be thinking of the clot that came out.. bc I had some the size of soft balls!

and yeah .. she is full of SH*T.... she shouldnt even play like that there are real woman who lost their babies that far along... and I dont think they would take it lightly with your gal pal .. comming up with crap...
Iam sorry If I offended anyone, I just wanted to know the truth. I havent had a m/c that far along. But one of my dear friends on d/s has she was short of 5 months but baby was lost around month 4, She too said it was painful. What started the whole story, was I had a slight back ache, and she said that is all she felt and it made me parinoid I guess. I dont make fun out of other peoples heart aches. I hope all would understand.
mom2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:22 PM   #15
rachaelmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had a m/c at 16 wks when I was 18. While I didn't have pain like some have described, I would not call it painless either. I was very uncomfortable... probably they were contractions, but I didn't know it. Not everything came out like it was supposed to, so I had to have a D&C, which was much more painful.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #16
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That's strange that at that far along she wasn't in pain. My friend had her baby at 18w6d and she had to do the whole labor/delivery thing. She even had to get an epidural. She had real contractions - the whole shebang.

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #17
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

I had one at 13weeks along, and the contractions were more painful than any of my 3 full-term births. The baby was not really recognizible, but it had stopped growing at 6-7wks so the sac/placenta came out intact and was golfball sized and just looked like a huge blood clot since everything was covered in blood. I know that's horribly graphic, but I think it's worth mentioning that if the sac doesn't break, then all you see is a bloody mess. SS for your friend if that's true, and even more so if she feels the need to lie about something so awful. Mine was the most traumatic event of my life.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:52 PM   #18
mom2B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I kinda wondered if she was trying to scare me. Well I feel better today and Iam not scared anymore. If she is not telling the truth, It will be on her then, I just wanted to know i wasnt trusting something and repeating it and sounding like a lier my self. Thanks for all the input.
mom2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:01 PM   #19
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2B View Post
I kinda wondered if she was trying to scare me. Well I feel better today and Iam not scared anymore. If she is not telling the truth, It will be on her then, I just wanted to know i wasnt trusting something and repeating it and sounding like a lier my self. Thanks for all the input.
No worries mama, we know what you mean...your question was sincere. It's just if your friend is not telling the whole truth..then she isn't exactly right in the head, if ya KWIM? I have way to many angels in heaven, one of which was around 9 weeks. It was VERY painful. I had the labor and the whole nine yards. It was more painful that getting over both of my c-sections. I had contractions, and horrid bleeding. IMO...it hurts way worse than a normal AF even at only 6 weeks along...at 16 weeks, it has GOT to be more than uncomfortable!! But I think you know what the truth is now, I believe...and I would be careful in trusting what this "friend" has to say now if I were you. mama, and don't let anyone scare you like that!!!! Just come on here and we'll give you all the support you need!!!
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:08 PM   #20
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maybe she was jealous and trying to stir you up.. People get twisted when they feel hurt or jealous.. Sorry you had to worry.. I had backaches through all my pgs.. Some of us are just more sensitive to our uterus's bulking up for baby.. God Bless you mama!
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote