Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 01:24 PM   #1
mom2t
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,981
Unhappy How long should I wait???

How long should I wait before reporting a bad trade?? I have sent 2 pm's inquiring when and how I should be expecting the items. I asked for DC#. She replied that the dc said it was still on transit after 14 days???? Umm right. On top of that, she did not provide the dc# to me.

Advertisement

mom2t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:26 PM   #2
mom2t
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,981
Re: How long should I wait???

Oh and this mama post here EVERY day.

I honestly do not believe she ever mailed the items. I NEED them.
mom2t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:10 PM   #3
mom2t
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,981
Re: How long should I wait???

What I traded her was NEW. Now if I get it back (which is what I will ask, then leave a nuetral fb) it will not have the same value if she used it.
mom2t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:40 PM   #4
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern IL-near STL
Posts: 5,408
My Mood:
Re: How long should I wait???

The only thing you can really do is leave appropriate fb if it was a trade....how long ago did she supposedly mail it? If its been awhile I would again ask for the dc# and if she doesnt give it to you, leave fb and PM the mods/admin to let them know.....and if she hasnt mailed the items YOU were suppose to get, how do you know she would even mail your original item back?
__________________
mom to 2 boys 2005 and 2007
LuAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:48 PM   #5
mom2t
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,981
Re: How long should I wait???

True. She said she mailed them 14 days ago. I just can't do anything but leave feedback at this point.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LuAnn View Post
The only thing you can really do is leave appropriate fb if it was a trade....how long ago did she supposedly mail it? If its been awhile I would again ask for the dc# and if she doesnt give it to you, leave fb and PM the mods/admin to let them know.....and if she hasnt mailed the items YOU were suppose to get, how do you know she would even mail your original item back?
mom2t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern IL-near STL
Posts: 5,408
My Mood:
Re: How long should I wait???

14days isn't really that long, but I would PM her again and email (if you can) asking her for the dc# and telling her you will be reporting her to the mods if she doesnt lyk within so long. Make sure you pm the mods/admin about it and leave appropriate fb...hoopefully she has mailed your part out
__________________
mom to 2 boys 2005 and 2007
LuAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:24 PM   #7
mom2t
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,981
Re: How long should I wait???

I will ask her for the dc AGAIN. She said she had mailed it over 14 days ago. Mine got to her in 4 days. She does not seem to want to give me the dc #, thus my concern that it is in never neverland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuAnn View Post
14days isn't really that long, but I would PM her again and email (if you can) asking her for the dc# and telling her you will be reporting her to the mods if she doesnt lyk within so long. Make sure you pm the mods/admin about it and leave appropriate fb...hoopefully she has mailed your part out
mom2t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:29 PM   #8
jenncatsmeow's Avatar
jenncatsmeow
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Poconos, PA
Posts: 2,640
My Mood:
Re: How long should I wait???

How was the item shipped?

And remember, we did just come off of a holiday weekend (translated SLooooooww mail week). If she shipped it 14 days ago....that only leaves 10 days of travel time. The time alone wouldn't worry me.

What DOES sound fishy is why she won't give you the DC#.
__________________
Jennifer Mom to Lorynne 6/05, Nolyn 7/09, Loghyn 1/12, Korbyn 11/14, 1 doxie & 2 cats.
WAHM behind: The Cat's Meow: A shop for Mother & Baby
Baby Carriers, Diapers, Mama Cloth, Wool, Embroidered shirts & more...
5% off at My HyenaCart with code: DS Momma
jenncatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:50 PM   #9
mom2t
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,981
Re: How long should I wait???

SHe shipped it 14 days ago BEFORE the holiday. I have no way of knowing how she shipped it, she wont even give me a dc#. I have asked for info and gotten none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenncatsmeow View Post
How was the item shipped?

And remember, we did just come off of a holiday weekend (translated SLooooooww mail week). If she shipped it 14 days ago....that only leaves 10 days of travel time. The time alone wouldn't worry me.

What DOES sound fishy is why she won't give you the DC#.
mom2t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:59 PM   #10
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern IL-near STL
Posts: 5,408
My Mood:
Re: How long should I wait???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2t View Post
SHe shipped it 14 days ago BEFORE the holiday. I have no way of knowing how she shipped it, she wont even give me a dc#. I have asked for info and gotten none.
Pm/email 1 more time with a read recite and state in there either a dc# NOW or your talking to a mod/admin (I really hope you get your end )
__________________
mom to 2 boys 2005 and 2007
LuAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.