Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2007, 06:23 AM   #1
amielia80
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
why do I feel this bad??!! rant

sorry to rant on, but DH is sick of hearing it! I am only 7 weeks and already feel like I am 39!!! What is going on? I have never felt this terrible in pg ever!!! I am vomitting like 4-5 times a day, I feel like I have the flu, I feel bloated and huge and my stomach is puffy. I am also very irratable and cranky and my hormones are wayyyy out of wack. I don't want anyone to talk to me and my kids are getting the raw end of the deal because mommy doesn't feel good. It isn't fair to them, I just want to feel normal again, I have never felt like this ever with the boys. I hope it doesn't go on the whole pg, becasue I don't know if I can take it!!!!!!!
ok, I am done feeling sorry for myself thanks for listening!!!!!

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2007, 07:20 AM   #2
mrsbehaven007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: why do I feel this bad??!! rant

I felt like that with one of my pregnancies... I swore I was carring 4 in there..LOL
mrsbehaven007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:41 AM   #3
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Maybe it's a girl momma!
With my first pregnancy ( a girl) I was miserable up until the day I had her, morning sickness, swelling, achiness, moodiness.
With my second (a boy) I had morning sickness until 16 weeks and then nothing most of the pregnancy. It was a much easier pregnancy physically and emotionally than with my duaghter.
This one I'm kinda in between so who knows what I'm having but maybe if it's completely different than your pregnancies with the boys then maybe you're carrying a girl? Good luck momma and I hope you feel better!
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:36 AM   #4
amielia80
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh thank you ! I hope it is a girl and this is TOTALLY different than my other pg's with my boys. I just wish I wasn't so miserable -already!!!
thanks for the kind words...
Old 09-06-2007, 08:50 AM   #5
mommyofnoah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was also going to say, maybe its a girl. I don't know what this one is yet, but it is way worse than with my ds. Just do the best you can. When I started feeling horrible at about 5 weeks my ds had to start entertaining himself more and I felt guilty about it. But the good thing that has come out of the last 2 months of is that he has learned to play more independently using his imagination with his toys instead of constantly wanting me to entertain him. Also, whenever my DH was home, he would have to completely take over caring for ds (ds is 2) without me in the way and it has really helped strengthen their relationship. It was really amazing to see. So, go easy on yourself. I counted it as a good day if I remembered to feed ds and change his diaper every few hours!

Last edited by mommyofnoah; 09-06-2007 at 08:54 AM.
mommyofnoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:59 AM   #6
amielia80
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh my I know what you mean! I feel like a train wreck and that I can barely hang on. My little guy is 2 and I have not been even getting him dressed. Second, my older son has autism and other dissabilities which make it very hard becasue he is totally dependent on me and that was hard enough as it was, never mind now that I feel horrible