Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2007, 10:32 PM   #1
ypperin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need some input

I purchased 3 diapers FSOT on here back in August. All three were supposed to be Med, however, one was large and just waaaaaaaaay too big for my little guy who's just starting into the med. sizing How would you deal with this situation?

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2007, 04:25 AM   #2
Birdof1985
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need some input

i would PM the mom and say "these were suppose to be Med and one is a large". Hopefully she will be nice and either give you a partial refund or send you the right dipe (her paying return shipping).

this may seem silly but take a pic of the dipe tag showing its a large, that way (not saying she will) if she trys to pull a fast one, youll have proof.
Birdof1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:08 AM   #3
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd PM her and ask for a partial refund or tell her if she wants it back to resell you'll send it back at her expense and get a refund from her. I'd also consider neutral FB and say that the seller sent the wrong size. I may not leave neutral if she's really cool about refunding, etc. You can always resell it as well and buy another medium.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:34 AM   #4
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

I would offer to send it back for a refund. You aren't entitled to a refund unless you send it back. It still has value and could be resold.

If she fixes the situation to your satisfaction then I would leave her a positive feedback. Mistakes happen. I've had two transactions where the sellers promply fixed the situation and imo that deserves positive feedback.

Mama to Ethan

Last edited by kimb96; 09-07-2007 at 06:37 AM.
kimb96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:26 AM   #5
ypperin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did PM her, and she said that she had lost alot of money in all the diapers she's been selling, and that she was glad that the diapers was something he could grow into I'm wondering if I should just try to resell it she doesn't seem to want to give a refund at all
Old 09-07-2007, 09:09 AM   #6
2sunshines
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Did you specifically ask for something?

You need to decide what you want to do. If you definitely don't want to keep it, you can tell her that it's not the size she said so you either want to return it for a full refund or you want a partial refund. Or if you got a decent deal on it, you can just try to sell it on the board and then buy a medium.

You need to tell her what you want from her rather than just waiting for her to offer something, kwim?
Old 09-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #7
ypperin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

She told me that she's out money so can't do a refund of any kind, she is moving but the new place isn't done, so I can't ship it back to her as she doesn't know where she will be.....

Just frustrating I really don't have a choice in this
Old 09-07-2007, 10:10 AM   #8
Jewelgurl137
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypperin View Post
She told me that she's out money so can't do a refund of any kind, she is moving but the new place isn't done, so I can't ship it back to her as she doesn't know where she will be.....

Just frustrating I really don't have a choice in this
Umm.....wow! That isn't the way she should have handled it. If she didn't have the money then she should not have sold you the wrong diaper. I really dunno what to tell you to do, but hopefully someone else on here has some good advice for you. I personally would want a refund plus shipping cost to ship it back to her, otherwise just a refund if she doesn't want it back, cuz you didn't buy a large...she just sent it.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:46 AM   #9
ypperin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to say that this has made me a little leary in the FSOT idea, up until now I've had nothing but positive experiences....

I suppose it was bound to happen. I sympathize with the Momma, but she was in error. Hopefully I'll be able to make back what I paid, but we'll see with all the cheap diapers on FSOT right now
Old 09-07-2007, 10:59 AM   #10
rlsadc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i would probably leave neutral feedback saying item wasnt as escibed

rlsadc is offline   Reply With Quote