Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I don't know what size PF's to buy! HELP!!

My son is a skinny #16 7mth old and we've been using premiums for a month now. They work for us bc he's a super heavy wetter. We fold the front down and that helps him not leak. Also, we have the med BSWW and honestly I think they're a little big on him. I would go with the smaller size unless your baby's really chunky! They seem to run big.

krgolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Talking Re: I don't know what size PF's to buy! HELP!!

Oh ladies you are sooooo helpful! My son isn't really chunky even though he is weighing half as much as my 2.5 year old daughter weighs right now, but she is still only in the 25th percentile for weight and 50 for height but thats how she has always been and so was I. The doctor keeps telling me my son is pretty nearly as average as you get... and I think I have read somewhere babies slow their growth down quite a bit right around now don't they (he's 4 months in case I forgot to say that earlier).

I think it would bother me if I bought them too big and he had this huge rump... I like to wear him and I have this Onbuhimo carrier in the mail to me right now! So I think he might be a tad uncomfy in the onbu with a bunch of padding mashing up his goods...

I am very very thankful to you all for all your help!
Eolion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 04:00 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I don't know what size PF's to buy! HELP!!

Yeah- go smaller- you can use them as inserts and such later on anyway!! PF's are great multi use things!! I am not a fan of the BSWW so can't help you (have nothing nice to say ) BUT LOOOOVE thirsties covers.
athlete wife to B and Mama to M 11.06 G 03.08 S 05.11 ^#4^
Cautiously expecting #5
Mirasmom is offline   Reply With Quote