Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #1
Tripletmomtx
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My skin is itching like crazy! could it be a symptom during 2ww? did this happen 2 U

I just have to know if anyone has ever had itchy skin like from head to toe as a symptom of pregnancy? Mostly on my butt, back, and thighs. AF isnt due until this Thursday. I couldnt possibly be having this so early could I ? I havent even missed AF yet. Dh looked on my back and sees no rash or anything just the whelps from my scratching. My thighs were smooth until I started scratching them and now there are bumps.

Could this be a sign so early?

Advertisement

Last edited by Tripletmomtx; 08-12-2007 at 04:38 PM.
Tripletmomtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #2
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: My skin is itching like crazy! could it be a symptom during 2ww? did this happen

I am not sure mama i would call the dr tomorrow morning, have you eaten anything you havent before, it can be an allergic reaction, also take some benadryl, it'll help with the itchyness
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 05:56 PM   #3
moonsandmarshmellows
Registered Users
Formerly: mumto2
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: My skin is itching like crazy! could it be a symptom during 2ww? did this happen

haha its funny that i ran across this... most ppl dont believe me when i tell them but i had an allergic reaction to being pregnant they had to keep me on a steriod during the last half of it... so i dunno what yours could be from but thats how mine was and i itched all over... gl

SAHMama to Austyn 3/06, Anya 9/08, and Christopher 9/10
Lillian Louise 12/12
moonsandmarshmellows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
teenibutterfly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wow! its so wierd...i just came into this forum wondering if ayone else got ichy!!!! with my first pregnancy my belly itched constantly during the second month. we r trying again and just today i had those belly itches again and if i am preggo i would be 2ww to!!! lol maybe i am!!! can't wait to find out! yhis feels very similar! Pea
teenibutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:24 AM   #5
teenibutterfly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenibutterfly View Post
wow! its so wierd...i just came into this forum wondering if ayone else got ichy!!!! with my first pregnancy my belly itched constantly during the second month. we r trying again and just today i had those belly itches again and if i am preggo i would be 2ww to!!! lol maybe i am!!! can't wait to find out! yhis feels very similar! Pea
YES! BFP ! 19 DPO!! woo hoo! still get the odd itch but no rash yet. Rash comes later on. I knew i felt different. LOL Pea
teenibutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:11 AM   #6
Tripletmomtx
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL Me too! I am pregnant too! I was wondering if you were in fact pregnant as I found out on Monday that I officially was! Yay for the itchies. I am still itching all over but it calms down during the day and for some reason at night really flares up.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:34 AM   #7
heluvsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh my goodness, this just started happening to me a couple of days ago. It gets better during the day and it awful at night. I literally itch from head to toe. I hope this means I'm pg...I just had a m/c last month. I have been having a few other symptoms, too...so I guess time will tell!