Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2007, 05:48 PM   #1
bohlander04
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ughh...37 wks 1 day appt

Just so you know I haven't been on line lately. Internet is down. Anyway, I went for my 37 wk appt and found out I'm not dialated at all and still thick. I was so shocked since I had all the other lo's at 37 wks at the most. I guess every pg is different but man she just wants to be stubborn. Well that's my lateset news. Please send me vibes to help out Mamas. Any ideas of what will help would be great too.

Advertisement

Check out my new online store!
http://www.waddlewear.net/
bohlander04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Ughh...37 wks 1 day appt

sorry mama, she sound sliek she is nice and comfy and doesn't want to leave your warm belly
you can try the foods, that eggplant parmesan dish, eat free pineapple, go for some mexican food, lots of sex and nipple stimulation, walk up stairs if you have them, if not take some long walks. goodluck mama
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:10 PM   #3
Bella Catalina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mama, please don't stress! You will probably be one of those mamas who goes from long, thick and closed to completely effaced and 3cm within a few hours.... it can happen that quickly. You can try the EPO capsules etc, but nothing will work unless your LO is ready... don't get discouraged. Savor every last minute... I know how hard that is to do when you're heavily pregnant, but she has a reason for staying in there.

ELV coming your way!!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:01 AM   #4
bohlander04
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Mamas. I keep telling myself she has to come out eventually, lol. I guess she has her own timeline and not a moment sooner. Got a question for you if you can help. After she checked me I became terribly sore and have been for the last two days. Do you think she stimulated something with the check? There's times I can barely sit it hurts so bad so I'm also wondering if maybe I should call and get everything checked out to make sure it didn't cause an infection or something. Would you be worried??

Check out my new online store!
http://www.waddlewear.net/
bohlander04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:15 AM   #5
ferrferr
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Nothing I did got Sophia out any sooner. So sadly I think it really is up to the kiddo. I was dilated and having some wicked contractions a month before I even had her. Talk about getting your hopes up.
ferrferr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:08 AM   #6
1boy1girl1bitty2
Registered Users
seller

i tried everything!! sex, nipple stimulation, evening primrose oil, massage (by a professional that has success in starting labour) spicy food, walking, stairs and DS still came 10 days late. he came the day we schedualed an induction (for 3 days later)i was 41 weeks5 days when he was born. i was misserable! but he was stubborn
Old 09-09-2007, 10:31 AM   #7
Tahaacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohlander04 View Post
Just so you know I haven't been on line lately. Internet is down. Anyway, I went for my 37 wk appt and found out I'm not dialated at all and still thick. I was so shocked since I had all the other lo's at 37 wks at the most. I guess every pg is different but man she just wants to be stubborn. Well that's my lateset news. Please send me vibes to help out Mamas. Any ideas of what will help would be great too.
I feel ya. I went in for my 36 wks (I am 37 wks now) and I am the same as you. Its sucks concidering my first I was already 2-3 cm by 36 wks. But she did come late so I am expecting this one will too (although I am hoping not!)
Tahaacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #8
MamaJoyful
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My fourth baby came late, and the other were all early! I know how you feel. But I really would encourage you to try not to stress about it. You really can go from being a 37 weeker, to a 41 weeker! Seems crazy, but it does happend. Every pregnancy is different. Hugs to you! You can make it a little longer!