Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-16-2006, 09:00 PM   #1
Tymommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Rave for Kellilee and ChurchPunkMom

I got fluffy mail and I can't tell you how thrilled I am with it.

First of all Kellilee- I got the most awesome wetbag AND diaperpail liner you could ever imagine. She used the cutest retro cowboy print material and it is just PERFECT. Her quality is impeccable. I forsee getting rid of my standard bag I was using and get another pail liner from her so I can have two to switch back and forth from. She is also doing a custom dipe/tshirt set for me and the shirt is done. She did the cutest applique on the shirt. Let me just tell you ladies that the quality on all her work is the best. That and her prices and customer service are beyond mention. Thanks Kelli I love it all.

Now ChurchPunkMom (Megan)- She made me two fitted diapers and a cover. They are ADORABLE and again QUALITY! I was so excited to use them. Unfortunatley the cover didn't fit. My "little" four month old is HUGE and is going into larges on covers now. But the quality of the cover is beautiful and she was sweet enough to offer to make it "right" and i'm going to be sending it back and getting a larger one. YAY!! The fitted dipes are awesome too. They are super cute and very absorbent. I love em and my parents do too (they are my daycare)!

Thanks to both you ladies! Your work rocks!

Advertisement