Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2007, 03:18 PM   #11
craftymomto5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Re: Yeah baby dropped!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by discodiva View Post
ok just curious how do you know that you have dropped? Pretty bad this is my 4th and I really don't know lol!
thanks

HI. I knew my babies dropped when all of the sudden I could breathe again, I could eat again and I just felt lighter, except for the pelvic pressure and the feeling like the baby could just fall out any minute. I sure miss that. I would love to go through it all again.

Advertisement

craftymomto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:24 PM   #12
JnSAlger
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Moore, OK/Chesapeake, VA/Lynbrook, NY/Huntsville, AL/Augusta, GA
My Mood:
Re: Yeah baby dropped!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftymomto5 View Post
HI. I knew my babies dropped when all of the sudden I could breathe again, I could eat again and I just felt lighter, except for the pelvic pressure and the feeling like the baby could just fall out any minute. I sure miss that. I would love to go through it all again.
You go through that part for me the next 4 weeks I will take him back for the labor....
Old 09-17-2007, 04:45 PM   #13
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

People are ~telling~ me I've dropped, but I don't feel like I have. I've carried low this whole pregnancy so I just think as my belly is getting bigger, more people are noticing it. I am having worse heartburn this past week, I'm not peeing more often (which I hear happens when baby drops), and I certainly don't have the pelvic pain and pressure everyone talks about. I'm still easily winded when I talk too long too...
So, I firmly believe I haven't dropped yet - despite what everyone tries to tell me...

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:39 PM   #14
beautiful8
Registered Users
Formerly: beautiful7
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JnSAlger View Post
Daizy - it's a cold winter...lol! we are all in the holiday spirit between turkey day to valentines...

disco - it feels like you have a bowling ball falling out of your vagina to where it is so painful you can't walk. Waddling is the ONLY way to get around.

yes and like another pp said, i can BREATHE

She is still acynclitic though...and slightly posterior because I feel this shooting pain in my left hip a few times a day.

My contractions are REALLY strong though, they are not consistant, but man someof them take my breath away and I can't say they are braxton hicks

That being said I am fairly sure as of this monent I'll be pregnant....forever
beautiful8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:44 AM   #15
ZooCrew10
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GO BABY GO!!! Labor wishes for you Christine!!
ZooCrew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:02 PM   #16
tommysmommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautiful7 View Post

yes and like another pp said, i can BREATHE

She is still acynclitic though...and slightly posterior because I feel this shooting pain in my left hip a few times a day.

My contractions are REALLY strong though, they are not consistant, but man someof them take my breath away and I can't say they are braxton hicks

That being said I am fairly sure as of this monent I'll be pregnant....forever
Yeah. I feel like I'll be pregnant forever too. My due date is Saturday according to me, but next Friday according to the doc, so we'll see. I have had all kinds of signs, and this baby has been dropped for over a month, so we'll see. As of MOnday, he was at station 0 and I was 2 cm dilated with a "nicely thinned" cervix, whatever that means (I like numbers from doctors so I can understand them better). Anyhow, 3 weeks of prodromal labor is for the birds. How can my contractions go from being 2 1/2 minutes apart and strong for 45 seconds to 5 minutes apart, then just basically stop over night and start again in the am? Grr! I want to give birth!
tommysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:49 PM   #17
Mickiswing
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Christine, I hope these are signs your baby's coming soon too! Good luck and ELV!

I'm really glad to hear I'm not the only one who likes labor more than the delivery. I would really rather deliver a baby once a month for nine/ten months than be pregnant for that long. There are only a couple things that I really enjoy about being pregnant. The biggest one being that AF is gone for a while!

Last edited by Mickiswing; 09-18-2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: spelling
Mickiswing is offline   Reply With Quote