Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2007, 01:44 AM   #11
kalebnlillismomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Question RE: morning sickness and another baby

Well I had the reverse thing. I had the BEST pregnancy with DS with not a hint of morning sickness. With DD I was so sick I didn't even gain back the weight I lost. Even after all that I want another

Advertisement

Old 09-18-2007, 07:28 AM   #12
hlstevens
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thank you ALL for your stories/experiences. I am not sure what I was hoping to find out-either way I am glad to know what you all went through, it will definately prepare me for "just in case"!
I really hate to think that being sick for my pregnancy will deter me from having another child, but it is so hard to push the memory out of my head. I am glad to know that those of you who were sick didnt let that stop you from fulfilling your dreams of more children! You inspire me!!

Thanks again, mommas!
I'm an Ergo Baby Carrier affiliate!!
hlstevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 07:59 AM   #13
jessicap
Registered Users
seller

my first pregnancy was wicked, I was throwing up blood after a while because I was throwing up 30+ times a day. I was diagnosed with (forgive my butchered spelling of this) hyperemersis. They gave me Zofran that worked for the first week and then it started back in again, it went my whole pregnancy. I also had carpal tunnel, preeclampsia, and lost 65 pounds...that pregnancy was a train wreck. And ended up with me delivering a 3 pound 34 weeker.

Then my 2nd pregnancy, I was nauseous for the first 2 months and I was praying that I could just throw up..lol I also ended up with gestational diabetes. Then my pregnancy ended up with a failed umbilical cord, so that ended with another 3 pound 34 weeker.

This pregnancy has been THE DREAM pregnancy. I have had no sickness. The only complaint that I have is that I am HUGE!!!!!!!!! lolbut if that is the only complaint that I have I am doing pretty good! There has been no sickness, and she looks really healthy and there have been absolutely no problems.
jessicap is offline   Reply With Quote