Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-25-2007, 02:10 PM   #51
mommytaylor
Banned
seller

Re: Procrastinators Unite Part 2

I'm such a slacker, I haven't done anything in the last 2-3 days. Well, I have been on the wagon so I can save up some funds to paint and get a rug for the babies room That counts, right? And I am preregistering on Friday when I have my appt.

Advertisement

mommytaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #52
Mickiswing
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

All I've done in the last couple days is maintain my house, LOL. Six loads of laundry, sweeping/mopping/vacuuming, etc. To me that definitely counts! It means I don't have to have the "Clean the house really well" item on my list later.

Oh, but I did get the co-sleeper out of my van so my DH can carry it up two flights of stairs when he gets home and I bought a couple stocking stuffers for Christmas so I don't have to worry about it when I've got a newborn
Old 09-25-2007, 02:38 PM   #53
mommylamb
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yesterday I washed all my diapers and most of the baby's clothes (I keep finding some tucked into drawers that I still need to wash). And today I'm working on cleaning up the house from the baby shower aftermath.
I still need to buy some stuff too.... Like a carseat for one! My sister had told me she was getting me one for my shower and that didn't happen so now my DH and I are looking at some online. I want to pick one out tonight so it can be deleivered ASAP! Also need more receiving blankets, sleep slacks, and various other little things. OH and I want to find a glider or rocking chair still. My mom and sisters are going to a HUGE baby garage sale in Columbus this weekend to pick up extras for me. I don't feel like making the 2.5 hour drive with my mom and sister. Too much drama for one car ride! So I'm using being 37 weeks on Thursday as an excuse