Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2007, 12:08 AM   #1
sharleen (DCDiapers)
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
2nd trimenster and having to pee.... tmi.

Ok for some reason, I have to pee ALL the time. I am not drinking any more than I am used to, but I feel like I have to pee even after peeing.

Nope its not a bladder infection either, I think its the way baby is sitting, but I don't remember this in my second trimester....
I remember the feeling in the first, and the third at the end, but man its so uncomfortable, and every time I sneeze I have to be careful not to pee myself.

Its been a wonderful pregnancy so far, but this is annoying. At night I wake up 3-4 times to go at least. Dh said that I should make a pregnancy diaper Yeah, I think I will just wake up and go to the washroom instead.

Anyone else have this in the 2nd trimester?

Advertisement

Old 09-18-2007, 01:49 AM   #2
itsymama
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2nd trimenster and having to pee.... tmi.

Lol ya the whole peeing thing started for me at around 3 weeks pg this time , and is still going strong ! The thing is that while your pg you have lots more blood in your body , this makes a lot of extra fluid go through your kidneys thus making you need to pee like a horse , add to that a baby sitting on your bladder to that and God help us all but ya watch out for those sneezes , and coughs , and laughs lol .

itsymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:39 AM   #3
nacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yep mama, i feel your pain! i wake up every 2 hours at night It gets annoying!! cant cough or sneeze too hard, even right after going
nacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:40 AM   #4
mommylamb
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacke View Post
Yep mama, i feel your pain! i wake up every 2 hours at night It gets annoying!! cant cough or sneeze too hard, even right after going
Old 09-18-2007, 07:01 AM   #5
mommytaylor
Banned
seller

Yep, and it only gets worse

I recall in the 2nd trimester I was so untrained for my constant mid-night peeing that in the beginning I had to change the sheets a couple times

A week ago I told DH how proud I was that I wasn't wetting the bed anymore LOL and his response? "Well, we have plenty of cloth diapers that might help ya if you do again..." Smart aleck.

Now it's just expected that I have to pee constantly (which stunk cause our sewer had problems last week) and the "new" thing is the PAIN in my back as I sleep...
mommytaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:55 AM   #6
tommysmommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh yeah, I know what that's like big time. At39 weeks, we are counting the minutes until real labor starts and gives me the all-night bladder again!
tommysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 01:21 PM   #7
sharleen (DCDiapers)
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

this is my fourth baby and I still can't remember it being this bad int he second trimester.... please help if it gets worse in the third lol. I remember it always being like this in the third. I pee, and still feel like I have to pee Maybe its just the babys position.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:11 PM   #8
nacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharleen (DCDiapers) View Post
this is my fourth baby and I still can't remember it being this bad int he second trimester.... please help if it gets worse in the third lol. I remember it always being like this in the third. I pee, and still feel like I have to pee Maybe its just the babys position.
Im right there with ya! #4 for us, and i dont remember it being this bad then! This one is low though and RIGHT on top of my bladder. Maxi pad while preggo, yay
nacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:27 PM   #9
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ugh i feel your pain! i went to bed @ 12am last night and got up literally every 10min so i finally gave up and didnt go to bed until 2am! feels like baby is sitting right on my bladder (owww)

hugs!
Old 09-18-2007, 03:34 PM   #10
Mickiswing
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, I'm with ya! I feel like I've been carrying this baby low for so long and by the evenings I very literally pee every 15-20 mins. If I'm lucky I can go for 1.5 hours at night. I don't remember it being quite so often with my first three, but I think I'm drinking more water this time too, so who knows? Oh, I'm also wondering if I really do have gestational diabetes. (I test on Thursday again) One of the signs in an increase in urination.

Whatever it is, I'm tired of it! Between the peeing, our neighbors dog barking all night and the hip/back aches, I feel like I hardly get any sleep!