Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2007, 09:36 PM   #31
meowmixx3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Another "Testing To Early, Can You See This" Thread...CAN YOU SEE THIS??? LOL

holy sheep you are some fertile myrtle! I wish I had better luck! I hope this one sticks Congrats!

Advertisement

meowmixx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:40 PM   #32
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Another "Testing To Early, Can You See This" Thread...**UPDATE Post #28

Oh...I think someone asked what DPO I am...I am pretty sure I am 8-9 DPO. My temp was funny after O...but I am sure those are my dates. My chart link is in my siggy.

I hope this is it...I dunno if I can take anymore of this..LOL! I am just so ready to get a NB into some fluff!

Last edited by babygirls2; 09-18-2007 at 09:41 PM.
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:49 PM   #33
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Another "Testing To Early, Can You See This" Thread...CAN YOU SEE THIS??? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmixx3 View Post
holy sheep you are some fertile myrtle! I wish I had better luck! I hope this one sticks Congrats!
Who woulda thunk-it? It took close to 4 years for my oldest DD...then 2 months for my LO...I didn't expect it to work like this. Girl...your day is coming! I guess I am only a fertile myrtle if it sticks though. SO far so good...I have an extra day on my LP!!!!!!! I hope it lasts 8 more months!!!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 09:53 PM   #34
stayinhomewithmy6
Registered Users
Formerly: stayinhomewithmy5
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirls2 View Post
I hope this is it...I dunno if I can take anymore of this..LOL! I am just so ready to get a NB into some fluff!
You & me both!
That really really definitely looks like a BFP to me! I say take the digi tomorrow with FMU. If a $ store test picked it up today, for sure a digi would pick it up in the morning!
Yay for the extra day on your LP!!!!
stayinhomewithmy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:02 PM   #35
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinhomewithmy3 View Post
You & me both!
That really really definitely looks like a BFP to me! I say take the digi tomorrow with FMU. If a $ store test picked it up today, for sure a digi would pick it up in the morning!
Yay for the extra day on your LP!!!!
I'm so scared too...LOL...I know that sounds funny, but I am. I am so scared of the words "Not Pregnant". I took one this morning with FMU and it said that. I guess that is why I am doubting myself. I really believe I am PG...but it's still so early. I would have thought my bean last month would have stuck. I mean getting a BFP at 7 DPO is impressive...but it didn't last....ugh...I guess I am just paranoid and in denial. All part of expecting after loss I guess.

Last edited by babygirls2; 09-18-2007 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:09 PM   #36
momof2boys
Registered Users
seller

i see pink
Old 09-19-2007, 08:40 PM   #37
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well it doesn't look good! Before I give my update, a bit of history. I have had several M/Cs...I have an LPD and a blood clotting disorder. I had my Mirena IUD out on July 27th, got AF the next day. My Dr said to wait a cycle before going on clomid, but that we could go ahead and TTC if we wanted to. I got a BFP, but AF came like a couple days later. So I blame my LP for that. My luteal phase is only 8-9 DPO with out meds. I got AF on 9 DPO....Soooo...This cycle I was on Clomid CD 3-7, I had O on CD 18 or 19...I am 10 almost 11 DPO. All that being said so you know a bit a/b why I am bummed.

I done the rest of my $ store tests...all but one lonely test. All were BFNs...I am pretty sure this was another chemical pregnancy. To get a dozen BFPs on those strips when as before I got any positive..there was nothing on them..no evaps..nothing..then to gradually get darker lines on them. Then get a good line on a $ store test....Then today to get a barely there faint line on a strip this morning and a BFN on the $ store test..then nothing tonight on any of them...I feel like my level rose no more than the 25 mIU/ml mark and that's it. So I guess I am out for this cycle. I will call my Dr tomorrow and see what he wants me to do.
Do you all think I should just wait for AF? I knew I shouldn't have let myself get happy a/b this. I cried enough a/b this today...I guess I'm no longer sad a/b it. I am just so freakin depressed we have to do the whole thing over again. I'm not buying anymore tests. It has now lost it's appeal for me too. So PLEASE if any of you mamas see or hear me talking a/b testing early at anytime....give me a big ole cyber slap in the face! I have one $ store test and one CBE digital I will save until I know AF isn't coming. I never thought I would give up being a POAS-aholic! This has taken the love away...two months in a row having a stupid chem PG.....Grrrrrrr. This reeks!

So I am 10 almost 11 DPO...should I wait for AF or go get it jump started and go on to the next cycle?

Last edited by babygirls2; 09-19-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:46 PM   #38
meowmixx3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirls2 View Post
Well it doesn't look good! Before I give my update, a bit of history. I have had several M/Cs...I have an LPD and a blood clotting disorder. I had my Mirena IUD out on July 27th, got AF the next day. My Dr said to wait a cycle before going on clomid, but that we could go ahead and TTC if we wanted to. I got a BFP, but AF came like a couple days later. So I blame my LP for that. My luteal phase is only 8-9 DPO with our meds. I got AF in 9 DPO....Soooo...This cycle I was on Clomid CD 3-7, I had O on CD 18 or 19...I am 10 almost 11 DPO. All that being said so you know a bit a/b why I am bummed.

I done the rest of my $ store tests...all but one lonely test. All were BFNs...I am pretty sure this was another chemical pregnancy. To get a dozen BFPs on those strips when as before I got any positive..there was nothing on them..no evaps..nothing..then to gradually get darker lines on them. Then get a good line on a $ store test....Then today to get a barely there faint line on a strip this morning and a BFN on the $ store test..then nothing tonight on any of them...I feel like my level rose no more than the 25 mIU/ml mark and that's it. So I guess I am out for this cycle. I will call my Dr tomorrow and see what he wants me to do.
Do you all think I should just wait for AF? I knew I shouldn't have let myself get happy a/b this. I cried enough a/b this today...I guess I'm no longer sad a/b it. I am just so freakin depressed we have to do the whole thing over again. I'm not buying anymore tests. It has now lost it's appeal for me too. So PLEASE if any of you mamas see or hear me talking a/b testing early at anytime....give me a big ole cyber slap in the face! I have one $ store test and one CBE digital I will save until I know AF isn't coming. I never thought I would give up being a POAS-aholic! This has taken the love away...two months in a row having a stupid chem PG.....Grrrrrrr. This reeks!

So I am 10 almost 11 DPO...should I wait for AF or go get it jump started and go on to the next cycle?

Just take it one day at a time and see what happens. Although I wouldn't test earlier than your expected period. A lot of pregnancies end up as chemical and we don't know it unless we are testing uber early. I think I may take this month off. I have been TTC for 7 months with no luck. take care..
meowmixx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #39
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

keeping you in my prayers, momma
Old 09-19-2007, 09:05 PM   #40
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmixx3 View Post
Just take it one day at a time and see what happens. Although I wouldn't test earlier than your expected period. A lot of pregnancies end up as chemical and we don't know it unless we are testing uber early. I think I may take this month off. I have been TTC for 7 months with no luck. take care..

I feel like taking off...but I might give it a few more months. I am sorry mama. This sucks for both of us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyMama0607 View Post
keeping you in my prayers, momma
Thanks hon!