Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
29 month old toddler pees a river.... what works?

Hi Mamas,
Our son is still trying to learn how to use the potty, but has cooled of late with trying. He is peeing through about every third diaper these days that used to work. He can go hours between going and then just floods the diaper. We use a combo of pockets, trainers and fitted diapers. It's across the board right now. Sometimes he leaves a puddle even with a PUL trainer on. He's pretty big, so I think it might be a larger bladder too.

TIA for any thoughts. I really don't want to have to invest in a lot more cloth.......

Sarah

Advertisement

Old 09-18-2007, 11:37 AM   #2
danut
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 29 month old toddler pees a river.... what works?

I think I would add doublers to your fitteds and another insert to your pocket. Trainers really aren't meant to hold all that pee. Since he is peeing through everything, I would hold off on the trainers until he is going often on the potty. hths.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 29 month old toddler pees a river.... what works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danut View Post
I think I would add doublers to your fitteds and another insert to your pocket. Trainers really aren't meant to hold all that pee. Since he is peeing through everything, I would hold off on the trainers until he is going often on the potty. hths.
Thank you, yes I've tried that. I may have to size up because we're at the end of the range for most of his fitteds. If I add any more they don't snap. Not many XL's out there......