Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
ST13031
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lucky Mama Diaper Bags/WetBag/WipeBag Sets-(1) InStock Bag Set & WetBag set available

** This thread is currently "under-construction" and being updated! PLEASE DON'T DELETE!** thankyou! :-)

IN-STOCK ITEMS, READY TO SHIP!

Items can be purchased through pm on DS, from my etsy store or my HC
Teasel Wet Bag & Wipe Bag Set- $27ppd

In stock Store Stops here

All Lucky Mama Diaper bag sets have one thing in common--> An integrated/attachable matching wet bag and wipey bag system! The wet bag is made to fasten inside the diaper bag, and the wipey bag has it own speical pocket. *patent pending* There are many other great features, please read below!

My name is Sabrina and I am the mama behind Lucky Mama Diaper Bag sets! I have been designing and making diaper bag sets for cloth diapering mom's since the beginning of 2007, which all began with my Signature Bag Set (seen below).... I discovered from my own experiences, I love making bags, and love coming up with new product ideas to make our lives as mother's simipler, while giving you an item that you love to look at and use! I also understand that as mama's who choose to CD, we have special needs when it comes to a diaper bag - I had found from my own experiences that they needed to be bigger to carry our larger diapers and wet bags, have special compartments and special features, as well as many other features to make CDing on the go, easier. And that is how my journey with my AIO Diaper Bag Sets TM began!

Lucky Mama has had alot of growth over the past 2 years- I have recently introduced new diaper bag designs, as well as handbags and many other type of bags and bag accessories to my line, and continue to create new products and designs all the time. I will list each main category below.

The Lucky Mama All-In-One TM Diaper Bag Sets

These were the original diaper bag sets that I began making in early 2007 -

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...rpillar1-1.jpg

I have grown my AIO Tote Style Diaper Bags into 3 main styles - The Original AIO Tote, the Lillie Tote Style,& Flat Front/Monogrammed Tote Style Bag (for Messenger Bag info, scroll down)

All Lucky Mama Diaper Bag Sets Include:
-Diaper Bag
-Wet Bag
-Wipe Bag

*Changing pad and other accessories optional* See a price list below for optional accessories and/or other available bag accessories

Attachable/Detachable Wet Bag
The main feature that makes the Lucky Mama AIO Diaper Bag Set unique is the wet bag integration system- the matching wet bag can be attached/detached from the outside of the diaper bag (keeping it in easy reach and freeing up room in your diaper bag) OR to the inside wall of your diaper bag for ease of use (patent filed in early 2008 for this feature).

Sizes:
Small - 13" x 15"
Medium - 14" x 16"
Large - 16" x 18"

Sizes can vary and are all customizable as I can also build a bag to your specific dimensions. Price will be adjusted accordingly and only if size change makes a significant difference.

Inside of Bag:-
-Total of 6 inside pockets
-On one side, there are 3 tall pockets for use with bottles, sippys, water bottles or they are also big enough to slide a cloth diaper,changing pad, wallet, nursing cover or pouch sling into.

-On the opposite side of the bag, there are 2 pockets, one made to comfortably fit the matching wipes bag into and an additional pocket next to it which could hold the rolled up changing pad.

-An additional velcroed closure,cell phone pocket is located in the upper corner - Cell phone pocket is located high and in easy reach, and the flap with velcro closure on the cell phone pocket ensures your phone will not fall out if you or your bag leans over.

-A hanging loop with carabiner, for holding keys, toys, etc. is also located at the top corner of your bag - I love this feature, as I always know exactly where my keys are and they are always in quick and easy reach. Both cell phone pocket and key holder are located at the top corner of the bag, providing easy access to your phone and keys when carrying you bag.

-All bags feature magnetic snap closures.

-Removable Hard Base Bottom

Outside of Bag
All LMK diaper bags are reinforced with interfacings on almost every piece of fabric. I use a unique combination of 3-4 different types of interfacings for just the right shape - not extremely stiff, but sturdy enough to stand on it's own, while being comfortable to carry.

-Straps are padding for your carrying comfort

-All Bags are Scotchguarded for added stain resistance

Matching Attachable Wet Bag & Wipes Bag
-All Lucky Mama wet bags & wipe bags feature zipper closure providing maximum containment. The inside of the wet bag & wipe bag are lined with coordinating PUL. The inside of the bag is completely seamless, not even the zipper edge is exposed and all seams are reinforced. The outer and inner fabrics are sewn completely separate to avoid wicking. The wet bag dimensions are variable to the size of the diaper bag. Wipe bag are approx 6"H x 9-10"W

Customs Info:
Customs Slots are very limted at this time and only being offered occasionally through my HC congo cart currently. I am selling in-stocks bags through my congo www.hyencart.com/icrave and my etsy store www.whoopsiedaisy.etsy.com. I will also have my own store on HC very soon! Check www.hyenacart.com/luckymama often for Grand Opening details!

Pricing Info:
Prices for Custom-Made AIO Bags are:
Small- $70
Medium $73
Large $76

Prices for Custom-Made Messenger Bags are:
(Price difference due to additional fabric requrements)
Small- $75
Medium $78
Large $84

Sizes (both AIO's & Messengers)
Please note that my sizes are generous! And they have recently been changed.

Small - 13" x 15"
Medium - 14" x 16"
Large - 16" x 18"
I can also build a bag to your specific dimensions. Price will be adjusted accordingly and only if size change makes a significant difference.

Fabric Choices
Custom Customers can choose any fabrics from www.downshadowlane.etsy.com I can usually combine 2-3 prints with a solid in a set. $9 per/yd max. (I can use fabrics over $9 a yard, if the differnence is added to the purchase price)

Wallets & Other Bag Accessories
What's a great bag without matching accessories? I make many great and useful matching accessories for your bag!

Accessories for Diaper Bags and Handbags:
-->Changing Pad- $12
-->Simple Pouch (great for organizing small items)-$ varies on size - ranges btw $6-$10
-->The LM "Pouchlet" - $25 (Please see more info & pics about the pouchlet below)
-->Wallets - $25
-->Business Card holders - $6.50
-->Credit Card holders - $13
-->Check Book covers - $
-->Key Fobs - $6
-->Wristlets and Pouches - $varies on size and type
-->Extra Wet Bags - $ depends on size - varies from $12-$18

Have something else in mind? Feel free to email me to discuss it!

Shipping:
Price do not include shipping. Shipping ranges from $6.00 -$12 Priority to most places in the US. (this is the cheapest method) It all depends on weight and your location. DC & insurance are included. I do ship internationally!

See my complete policy page HERE

Posts out about my diaper bags- One in Product Info and Testing and one Rave from my tester in Off Topic - Here are the links to see additional information!
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=202134

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=222151
&highlight=rave+aio

----------------------------------------------

My bag line has now stretched considerably beyond diaper bags! I offer many other type of bags - which include but are not limited to:

-->Pleated Hobo Bags as well as many other styles of handbags
-->Messenger Style Hipster bags
-->Weekender Bags
-->Book bags
-->Craft bags
-->Carrying totes
-->Reusable Lunch sacks
-->Reusable Market Totes
--> Various Bags for little ones!

I love thinking up new styles of handbags and am always on the verge of creating another new design... Check out my store on Hyena Cart or iCrave for upcoming and/or currently instock bags - Please also view the gallery slideshows on my blog site for more pictures www.lucky-mama.com

Examples of other bags!
Doll "Mini-Mama" Diaper Bag Sets

Those are outside pockets ... and Snap in and out wet bags like all my others - and one with an extra wet bag.. ...

Messenger Bags

Instant Messengers

Elephant Instant Messenger

To see even more pictures of these bags, you may go here:

Advertisement

Last edited by ST13031; 05-22-2009 at 08:32 PM.
ST13031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 07:57 PM   #2
Black Tree Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: theprettyredhead
seller

Re: Introducing the Lucky Mama *All-In-One Diaper Bag" w/the CDing mama in mind!

I am in LOVE with all of them!

*looks under the couch cushions for change*
Black Tree Knits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:00 PM   #3
eandesmom
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: Introducing the Lucky Mama *All-In-One Diaper Bag" w/the CDing mama in mind!

OMG! Mama, Those are amazing!
I LOVE the Amy Butler one! I'm broke, otherwise, I'd be all over it
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:04 PM   #4
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

OMG, those are GORGEOUS!!!
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:04 PM   #5
Tahaacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Those look amazing, expecially the Amy Butler! Aww I can't wait to get mine and try it out.
Tahaacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:11 PM   #6
Mom2littlemissaudrey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am interested in a small one in the bright circles print!
Old 09-19-2007, 08:11 PM   #7
Mama2Kayden+Carson
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey mama, your linky for the fabrics doesn't work. Beautiful bags!! PM me a short note to let me know if you get it fixed, I'd love to see all the fabrics!

Last edited by Mama2Kayden+Carson; 09-19-2007 at 08:12 PM.
Mama2Kayden+Carson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:13 PM   #8
shutterbugmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GORGEOUS, mamma!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 08:13 PM   #9
Rachaelbee
Registered Users

My Mood:

beautiful bags mama!
Old 09-19-2007, 08:14 PM   #10
ST13031
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahaacke View Post
Those look amazing, expecially the Amy Butler! Aww I can't wait to get mine and try it out.
Hi Tahaacke! Oh, I thought you might have gotten yours by now! I mailed it a couple days ago! It should be there soon, hopefully tommorrow! LMK!