Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-20-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
krpdreams
Banned

Selling

It looks like I am going to have to sell my cd, or at least 1/2 of them . I just don't have time to cd even if I am saving money etc in theory. I leave the house at about 7:30 in the morning and dd ususally wakes up in the car, drop dd off w/ the babysitter(who doesn't use cd), go to school, go to work, my mom picks dd up about 5 and tehn I come home from work about 10-11 Dd just doesn't get to use her cd hardly at all if any. The past 2, almost 3 weeks she hasn't been in anything but sposies. I know it's more expensive but I am a single mom, a full time student, and I have 2 part time jobs so if I do get to be home w/ dd I dont' want to do laundry. If I do use cd I might use 2 a day if I'm lucky so it is costing more to wash them than it does to buy sposies. I have loved every minute of my cding. I have even given up mama cloth and I'm not at all happy about that but again I don't have time to wash tehm either. I'm looking for a different job that will be more understanding of the fact that I can't work 20-30 hrs a week and is willing to work with my schedule(which honestly isn't hard to do I want to work only every other weekend if weekends at all, and MWF I can't work until 1 and Tues Thurs it would be best if I didn't work at all in the evenings since I have labs and they are unpredictable how long they take). Anyway looks like I will just have to pinch pennies somewhere other than w/ cd because thye just don't get used. On a better note though dd is showing a lot of PL readiness other than she doesn't want to sit on a potty she tells you she's wet, stays dry all night(until about a weekago woke up peed all the way through no matter how many night changes she got), hates to be wet, so maybe I won't even have to do sposies for very long

Advertisement

krpdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #2
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Selling

mama!! Looks like you have a tough schedule! I'm not sure if i'd use cloth in your situation either. Maybe on your breaks from school? Like winter break and stuff...if you dd hasn't PL by then. Maybe keep some pfs and a couple covers just in case? Good luck!
redheadedangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 11:00 AM   #3
kaspears17
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Selling

Maybe your mom could wash the diaps for you??? It's worth asking if it's really going to save you money, moms are all about helping their kids save money.