Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-29-2006, 05:26 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Hi, My name is Susan and I'm a..........

The first step is admittance!!

hollyhobby30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 01:31 AM   #12
Registered Users

*sigh* I think it's been 3 weeks since I bought something. It's SO HARD! However, I told dh that he needs to stop buying random crap, so I guess I should hold up my end of the bargain (although I buy USEFUL crap )

I was going to sell off some of my dipes so I could buy more....but I realized that I don't want to get rid of any of them! So, that's good right?
jessicad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 02:09 AM   #13
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
My Mood:

LOL, I actually for the most part keep DS open all day on the computer. I have cable modem so I just let it sit. On occasion I come and refresh it and check for PMs or see whats been THAT is addiction. I have so many diapers here I cannot count them all, but I'm just now finding what TRULY works for us so I guess thats ok?! I've been slowly but surely trading/selling the dipes we aren't using for stuff that will work for us. But I still have to admit that our CD stash OVERFLOWETH!
Stacy wife to Chad
Mommy to 4 blessings
Our baby Sprout grew wings 11/19/14
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 02:46 AM   #14
Registered Users
Formerly: teresaarrington

Hey Susan, glad to see you've made it over to the new board! I am on this site like everyday (and more than once a day at that!). Thank you for introducing me. I am totally addicted! I find it hard to sell my items and always find a way to make my newly made items into Cam'rynn's stash! Come one Teresa, will power, will power, will power. BTW, I like your new picture!
Teresa -WAHM to 3 girls!!!

Miley Rae was born July 29, 2008 6lb3oz 19"

Last edited by teresaarrington; 04-30-2006 at 02:48 AM. Reason: misspelled some words
MomsHelpingMoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 03:41 PM   #15
Registered Users

Yeah, my parents were out here for a week and my mom kept making cracks about me getting the shakes if I didn't shop for diapers for awhile every day.

I started a spreadsheet for my dipes for future resale purposes (I am normally NOT this organized), so I know exactly how much I've spent and on what. I currently own 105 pocket dipes (haven't received them all yet ) and a number of prefolds and covers from a previous diapering life (my friend's twins). I used the pf's while I was home on maternity leave, but basically never now (no need to, 105 pockets!). I plan to sell off a few of my pockets that I don't like for various reasons, and a lot of the pf's and covers, and I have some smalls that my son has outgrown that I plan to keep for the next baby (in a couple of years), but most of these fit him right now. I just keep "trying" stuff, and keep thinking, "Well, I need a few of these to really get a feel for whether I like them or not." Right? And..."I think I like these and this is a good used price, maybe I'll just get a couple more." I think I own at least one of about 85% of the different brands of pockets out there, and I'm delving more into the WAHM's every day. He does use them at Grandma's and daycare, so I need to keep stashes at other places that I can't access at home - but I know that's only an excuse.

I've got to stop!!!! Please let me know when the 12-step program for CD-ers gets organized. I really need to go.

Mom to Griffin - 2/5/06, and Rhiannon 12/23/07
Elphaba71 is offline   Reply With Quote