Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2007, 04:43 PM   #21
spacetygrss
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Funny or cute things your DC do while nursing

DS likes to wrap his arms around my breasts as if he's hugging them and saying "They're all mine!!" He also gives my dh the evil eye as if to say "don't you dare come near my food!" Come to think of it, he gives the pump the evil eye as well when he sees me using it. lol.

Advertisement

Old 09-26-2007, 11:19 PM   #22
joy7s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i loved reading these!! DD grabs my boobs and pinches.. i have to keep her nails trimmed the other day in the shower I noticed tons of little scratches!!
Spring Joy Jesus following,cding, extended bfing,tandem nursing (again!) , homeschooling, mama milk donating, semi crunchy and green mama. Unemployed ped RN married to my one and only n asl Terp since 2/16/00
my three princesses: a (6/26/04) s (9/15/06) and Z (8/5/08)
and little man Z (11/12/10)
joy7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:25 PM   #23
luvmykiddoes
COOP HOSTESS
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Well it's not funny but it's a little cute. Abigail likes to do acrobats while nursing. She stands, turns her body the opposite direction of her head, ect... She's so crazy.

luvmykiddoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:31 PM   #24
2cute2cover
Banned

My Mood:

my daughter likes to have both breasts out and she stands up and switches from one brest to the other back and forth back and forth. It's quite cute but doesn't really work in public
2cute2cover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:14 PM   #25
TamberlyRN
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HHmmm... my LO does lots of cutesy things too but lately he is more interested in trying to stick his fingers up my nose
Old 09-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #26
jaimegrrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think it's neat that so many of our LO's have similiar behaviors while bf'ing!

Ariella also pops herself off, rolls over really quick, and smiles big if I start talking while she's eating! And of course, there's the milky smile and she'll smile while nursing sometimes, too. She also likes grabbing her foot/feet and moving them around in the air, and she'll often grab for my face, too. Sometimes she goes into "monster-mode" and will feverishly bury her face in my chest, then roll back over and laugh or have a huge grin on her face!

This week she's been pretty grumpy while BF'ing, not sure if it's the BC pills I started on Sunday, or because I've been sick and not eating as well, or what ... so she's been "grumping" while eating, although I can usually get her to stop and start laughing if I tickle her!
Starting the addiction all over again!! ISO: Grovia WOODLANDS print (shell or AIO), Swaddlebees/Blueberry DINO party and ELEPHANTS prints, Best bottoms HEDGEHOG cover/AIO, OBV wipes, Aden & Anais BOYish burpy bibs and swaddling blankets...
jaimegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:40 AM   #27
*KaiMom*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What doesn't my DS do when he's nursing? He's so all over the place I don't know how he doesn't throw it all up when he's done.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:44 AM   #28
javNker
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gegesmommy View Post
My DS squeezes my boob as if he's milking me. It's so cute but sometimes painful when his nails aren't trimmed.
Haha, my DD does the exact same thing! It's so cute, she gets a rythym going "squeeze, suck, squeeze, suck" it's hilarious!

Homebirthing Mama!!! We did it
Breastfeeding, non-circ'ing, co-sleeping mama = I love my life!
javNker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:55 PM   #29
Spirit Elf
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My dd is an active nurser! She hits me lightly, smacks her hand up and down her leg, rolls around, pulls on my straps, puts her fingers up my nose (!), feels my teeth (not after her finger has been up my nose though, lol), strokes my chest, or when she's tired, just rubs her little eyes and gazes at me. I love her to bits, wild antics and all!
Spirit Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:58 PM   #30
Sabey-baby
Registered Users
seller

ds#1 would always have me hold his feet or push them up against my arm as hard as he could. He was and still is a total snuggler and he was a *very* focused nurser. #2, who weaned at 16 months , was a crazy nurser--he would try to stand while nursing ALL THE TIME. That wasn't so cute, neither was the constant biting. But what was cute is he loved to run his cars all over me while he'd nurse. I loved that.
1/10/03, 2/2/06, 7/17/08, #12/19/11
I sew.
Sabey-baby is offline   Reply With Quote