Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-02-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking Due December 2007 Mommas

How are you feeling lately?

Any braxton hicks or things of that nature?

Been prepping for baby any?

Advertisement

Old 10-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Due December 2007 Mommas

hey there miss thang; read your rant yesterday, you feelin better??

as for moi, i am feeling TIRED. and my back HURTS. oy. i actually don't know if i'm feeling braxton hicks or not, i don't know what they feel like! there are times when my uterus gets all hard and uncomfortable, and i think that might be it? but i really don't know

i'm wondering when i'm going to kick into nesting gear... Lord knows it hasn't happened yet!!

what about yous?
Old 10-02-2007, 06:11 PM   #3
OwensMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope you dont mind if I join in

No braxton hicks, though I never had them with my DS, so who knows if I will feel them this time around.

Other wise feeling pretty good. I have pretty easy pregnancy's, if I can brag This LO is way more active then my son was. She also decides to be most active from about 10pm - 1130pm which is right about my bed time. LOL.

I am now on 2 weekers for my appointments which seams so crazy! Time is really flying for me!
OwensMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:37 PM   #4
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey girlie~not doing so good tonight either all alone here at home except for dd

Pg wise~I'm feeling good, just huge and ds is kicking mommy really HARD tonight lol. I'll be having 2wk appt's soon too YAY! My next appt. is Oct 17th then 2wks from there.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #5
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

owensmama! of course, join us, the more, the merrier!! i know what you mean about an active one. mine only STOPS moving for a few hours a day in the mid afternoon!

crunchymama, i'm sorry if you need to vent, you can always PM me! my myspace is cassiopiatheonly

you should pop some corn and watch a movie w/ dd. make it a date

and hey, at least today is almost over
Old 10-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #6
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh yeah, forgot to add i'll be going to two weekers after my next app, which is the 29th i can't believe how long they're making me wait to tour L&D!!! i want to see it now!
Old 10-02-2007, 11:40 PM   #7
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadoon View Post
owensmama! of course, join us, the more, the merrier!! i know what you mean about an active one. mine only STOPS moving for a few hours a day in the mid afternoon!

crunchymama, i'm sorry if you need to vent, you can always PM me! my myspace is cassiopiatheonly

you should pop some corn and watch a movie w/ dd. make it a date

and hey, at least today is almost over
Yay!! Its nice to finally have today over with

DD and I watched a chick flick which I usually LOVE but it about put me to sleep will add ya to my myspace
Old 10-02-2007, 11:42 PM   #8
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

PM'ed you!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:31 AM   #9
CourtneyinAlaska
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Feeling good here. Some bh no biggie, a couple a day or so. Heartburn I can deal with. Sciatica though while relieved by getting on all fours and doing pelvic rocks, ds thinks when I am down on all fours it is horsey time. Had an appt today with my hb mw, all is going well there. I asked for and got the order info for the birthkit. I go back in 4 weeks and she said my appt after that will be a home visit. Kind of trippy to think after my next appt I will only have 2mo of pregnancy left.

Not really doing any new-baby prep yet. Still have yet to go through ds's newborn clothes to pick out the gender neutral stuff. That is a weekend (or two) project.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:33 AM   #10
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyinAlaska View Post
Feeling good here. Some bh no biggie, a couple a day or so. Heartburn I can deal with. Sciatica though while relieved by getting on all fours and doing pelvic rocks, ds thinks when I am down on all fours it is horsey time. Had an appt today with my hb mw, all is going well there. I asked for and got the order info for the birthkit. I go back in 4 weeks and she said my appt after that will be a home visit. Kind of trippy to think after my next appt I will only have 2mo of pregnancy left.

Not really doing any new-baby prep yet. Still have yet to go through ds's newborn clothes to pick out the gender neutral stuff. That is a weekend (or two) project.
omg i know what you mean! i was on all 4's the other night w fricken back labor and dd tried to "ride" mommy sciatica sucks~had it BAD with dd