Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-19-2006, 08:31 PM   #1
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Tell me about Preston's Pants fit?

I keep looking at them..... I really want to try one. The embroidery is amazing! Can anyone compare the fit to

SEZ
GAD
Petite FB

Thank you!!

Advertisement

Old 07-19-2006, 09:37 PM   #2
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller

Re: Tell me about Preston's Pants fit?

I just got one today, I'll let you know tomorrow how it works!

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:40 PM   #3
ajfowle
Registered Users
seller

Can't help much with those specific comps, but I have L FB and I put them on the tightest waist and second tightest thigh. On my L PP, I am a bit looser but not all the way loose, so I'd say they are a bit more snug than Large Fuzzi Bunz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJane
I keep looking at them..... I really want to try one. The embroidery is amazing! Can anyone compare the fit to

SEZ
GAD
Petite FB

Thank you!!
Old 07-19-2006, 09:59 PM   #4
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

I got my first PP today!! I can only compare it to a large FB, and I must say that I like the fit a lot better. It is snugger, but more stretchy, and the snaps are placed on differently, which makes for a better fit. I think I don't like the bottom row of snaps on FB.
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:07 PM   #5
Sweetforestcat
Registered Users
seller

Let's see, I have an old stylle large with the looser elastic (the new ones are tighter on the thighs) and the fit is similar to the SEZ for us. I've never tried the other brands you mentioned.

I like the fit of the SEZ better than the Preston's pants only because I can fit more of a soaker in the SEZ and can hardly fit my hand in the Preston's Pants to fit anything in it!
Old 07-20-2006, 03:49 AM   #6
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetforestcat
Let's see, I have an old stylle large with the looser elastic (the new ones are tighter on the thighs) and the fit is similar to the SEZ for us. I've never tried the other brands you mentioned.

I like the fit of the SEZ better than the Preston's pants only because I can fit more of a soaker in the SEZ and can hardly fit my hand in the Preston's Pants to fit anything in it!

Humm, that's exactly what I was wondering. For my heavy wetter the wider pocket is helpful to add a thicker insert, but GAD's work oddly enough and they are pretty narrow....... Well, good, I shouldn't buy anything.......that darn tree frog has me looking.....