Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2007, 07:20 PM   #11
keithmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Why does everything make me cry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JnSAlger View Post
You're having a boy...lol. I was extremely hormonal at the beginning of this pregnancy and would cry at the drop of a hat (actually water). The other day I cried because DH gave me a hug. It is ridiculous. Just hang in there and don't forget to laugh.
That's so funny because I was going to say that you're having a girl. I was always emotional with my girl pregnancy but never with my 3 boys. I guess we're all different.

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2007, 07:22 PM   #12
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was REALLY emotional when preg with DD and with DS I'm just plain b!tchy I did cry the other day though & tried as hard as I could NOT to but couldn't make it stop.

Hang in there~

<-----this is so true LOL

Last edited by CrunchyMama0607; 09-29-2007 at 07:24 PM.
CrunchyMama0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:26 PM   #13
firstkid4me
Registered Users

We were watching the Prince of Egypt today and I had to leave the room a few times because I was near tears. I'm nearly 38 weeks along, I thought that weepy stuff was over, lol.

When I was pregnant with Emily I cried at a Hallmark commercial (the one where the lady puts a card in the old lady across the street's mailbox because she never gets mail and it totally makes the old lady's day) and an Applebee's commercial (the one where an old lady asks a girl over for lunch, but she can't because she has to go work at Applebee's. She goes to work, brings home carry out and asks the old lady over for dinner and it totally makes the old lady's day.) Anything with a lonely old person (doesn't have to be a woman) and someone younger helping them out had me reduced to tears.

I cried while watching The Terminal also, when you find out why Tom Hanks' character is doing what he was doing. We should all be so blessed. I blame nursing hormones on that one.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:05 PM   #14
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstkid4me View Post
We were watching the Prince of Egypt today and I had to leave the room a few times because I was near tears. I'm nearly 38 weeks along, I thought that weepy stuff was over, lol.

When I was pregnant with Emily I cried at a Hallmark commercial (the one where the lady puts a card in the old lady across the street's mailbox because she never gets mail and it totally makes the old lady's day) and an Applebee's commercial (the one where an old lady asks a girl over for lunch, but she can't because she has to go work at Applebee's. She goes to work, brings home carry out and asks the old lady over for dinner and it totally makes the old lady's day.) Anything with a lonely old person (doesn't have to be a woman) and someone younger helping them out had me reduced to tears.
OMGosh! I am so glad that you did that too! My DH must have thought I was insane the way I would bawl EVERYTIME those commercials came on! Thank goodness for TiVo as I would speed pass them just so I wouldn't cry infront of company! DH said he thought it was "cute" but I was really emotional.
My babyshower/family gathering with DS was filled with me bawling! MIL gave me a very special toy that her mom gave her first child {SIL} before she died. She never even got to see my DH at all. I can't tell you how messy that cry was!!
Old 10-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #15
bluebonnet
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yup....I'm crying over everything too! My DH was working 3rd shift for about a month or so and when he stopped working it about a week later, we were cuddling in bed and I just lost it. I was so happy to have him there next to me that I realized just how much I had been missing him.

Pregnancy hormones....they get you everytime!
Old 10-03-2007, 01:13 AM   #16
bubblesteach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh my gosh girl...I"m in my third trimester and all I do is cry.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:02 AM   #17
amielia80
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok..this is bad, I am crying reading this thread!!! I am VERY emmotional (10 weeks) and was never like this with the boys. I am not normally an emmotional person either so I really hope this means I am having a girl. This is my last one..so it's better be a girl LOL
Old 10-03-2007, 01:36 PM   #18
va703
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You know that Snoopy Christmas song, with the Red Baron? Yeah, that made me cry BOTH times I was pregnant. Not a little teary, full blown sobbing. Pregnancy is weird. I learned that I could not watch any of those baby shows (Baby Story, Special Delivery, etc. or the Adoption Stories....that was the worst.) Everything like that made me nearly inconsolable.

Happy mama to my 4 handsome boys
va703 is offline   Reply With Quote