Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2007, 09:30 AM   #1
amanda_leigh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Blurry vision...?

Does anyone know why I could be having blurred vision? The only way I know how to explain it is, it's as if I just had my picture taken, and the flash was on. Is it normal?

Advertisement

amanda_leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:36 AM   #2
fishermanswife
Registered Users

Re: Blurry vision...?

Pregnancy and breastfeeding plays havoc with your vision. One day it will be good, another it will be a bit blurry. I went in to have my prescription changed since I thought my eyes were getting worse, and when they found out I was nursing they refused to do anything since it will change back to normal, more than likely, when I stop nursing. Is the hormones!

FW
Old 09-30-2007, 11:38 AM   #3
bubblesteach
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, that's normal. It happened to me w/DD #1 and it's happening again w/this preg. The good think is it goes back to normal so no worries.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
kecmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It can be a 'normal' part of pg but it can also point to other probs, gd, in patricular. Pls make sure that your bg's are within normal range.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:04 AM   #5
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecmom View Post
It can be a 'normal' part of pg but it can also point to other probs, gd, in patricular. Pls make sure that your bg's are within normal range.
I agree. It sounds like the problems I was having with Gestational Diabetes and PreEclampsia. {High blood pressure}. Are you swelling? Feeling sick that isn't morning sickness? I would definitely call the doctor to get it checked out. It also could be you need new glasses, etc. Are you also having headaches? I had a lot of headaches with GD & PreEclampsia, though I know headaches can also be hormonal.

Please keep us posted! I would definitely let your ob know though. It is probably just "normal" pregnancy issues, but I would let your doctor know anyway.