Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2007, 07:58 PM   #21
lorilou74
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Can you believe this!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmama2dsndd View Post
poor exploited children getting the best nutrition available, shame on all us BFing mamas for the sore, cracked nipples, breast infections, lack of personal space just so we can show our boobies in public lleyes2:
Absolutely agree!! I am pretty much speechless...

Advertisement

lorilou74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:06 PM   #22
jaceraden
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Total ignorance....
jaceraden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:28 PM   #23
moobiegirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceraden View Post
Total ignorance....
Old 10-01-2007, 08:42 PM   #24
Calideedle
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
stupid b!tch!
YEP!!!!!!! She obviously has some issues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattayanna_mom View Post
I posted a BFing video of my DD on her 2nd B-day on Youtube and a girl harassed me for days saying how I was abusing my child by extended BFing and not feeding reg. food and she had reported me to CPS.
Ugh, some people are so stupid!
Old 10-01-2007, 11:44 PM   #25
togg_mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is why anonymous comments are not allowed on my blog. They just get deleted. Don't respond. It's not worth it. You don't owe her an explanation on YOUR blog anyway.
togg_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:50 PM   #26
MamaF
Registered Users

My Mood:

well that was rude...

I will be in the minority here and i do agree with BFing mama's using a blanket or at least trying, how do i put it, not flashing everyone. Here is my example: We were eating in a restaurant and a girl (not more than 18) took both breasts out...then struggled getting the baby out of carrier...then fed baby (with breast not in use hanging out)...then put baby back in carrier...then put her breasts away. She was in the middle of the restaurant..

Now yes I am a BFing mamma and i will do it anywhere i am if my kid is hungry..i have done it while pushing my shopping cart in wal-mart...and personally i don't like showing any of my breasts at all and always use a my mamma bib my mom maid me or my wrap.

No i don't have a problem with mom's who don't have anything available and BF in public...

I just don't agree with a few mamma's i've seen flashing around.

One of my friends was at a party and the hostess (which it was her right b/c it was her house, but it still shocks little miss conservative me..lol) whipped out both boobs and then called for husband to bring her the baby while she talked to people with both boobs hanging out...This i laugh at b/c it was her house and her friends, but if it were in a public place i think i would have been annoyed...

Would i ever say anything to someone or tell on them? No, b/c it is there right just like it's people's right to walk around with their thongs sticking out the top of their pants or with shirts where everything but the nipples are showing....

PLease don't yell at me just giving my

Old 10-01-2007, 11:52 PM   #27
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

omg! stupid whore its pple like that that make me glad my myspace is private.

When I'd NIP I tried to get a table in the back or a booth but its not always possible. I'm sure I've flashed pple before too but not intentionally.

Last edited by CrunchyMama0607; 10-01-2007 at 11:57 PM.
CrunchyMama0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:56 PM   #28
crunchymomof3
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2boys0608
seller

My Mood:

some people
crunchymomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:13 AM   #29
mammamo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay, next time I'll let her "wait a minute" until she starts screaming bloody murder, I'm sure that's acceptable

www.greenplanetbaby.com

mammamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:24 AM   #30
BFGuru
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaF View Post
well that was rude...

I will be in the minority here and i do agree with BFing mama's using a blanket or at least trying, how do i put it, not flashing everyone. Here is my example: We were eating in a restaurant and a girl (not more than 18) took both breasts out...then struggled getting the baby out of carrier...then fed baby (with breast not in use hanging out)...then put baby back in carrier...then put her breasts away. She was in the middle of the restaurant..

Now yes I am a BFing mamma and i will do it anywhere i am if my kid is hungry..i have done it while pushing my shopping cart in wal-mart...and personally i don't like showing any of my breasts at all and always use a my mamma bib my mom maid me or my wrap.

No i don't have a problem with mom's who don't have anything available and BF in public...

I just don't agree with a few mamma's i've seen flashing around.

One of my friends was at a party and the hostess (which it was her right b/c it was her house, but it still shocks little miss conservative me..lol) whipped out both boobs and then called for husband to bring her the baby while she talked to people with both boobs hanging out...This i laugh at b/c it was her house and her friends, but if it were in a public place i think i would have been annoyed...

Would i ever say anything to someone or tell on them? No, b/c it is there right just like it's people's right to walk around with their thongs sticking out the top of their pants or with shirts where everything but the nipples are showing....

PLease don't yell at me just giving my

Hahahaha. I think even *I* a b/f councelor would get weirded out by that. There are ways to latch a baby without both breasts hanging out. I'd say that poor teen needed some help. But blankets are SOOOOO obvious. With my size J boobs I've never used a blanket. It just draws too much attention to what's going on. In the 3 years my son nursed I only ended up flashing once and that was b/c when he was finished I dropped my bra strap out of my hand as I was trying to cover up. Oops. It was less than a second but it felt like a millenia. But seriously I totally laughed at that mental image of both breasts hanging out.

My biggest pet peeve is calling them tits though. I just want to smack people. Remind them my name is not bessie and that even then the word "tits" is vulgar. They are called "teets" for a bovine and if you can't get your verbage correct you're too ignorant and uneducated to hold a conversation with in my eyes.
BFGuru is offline   Reply With Quote