Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-21-2006, 10:43 AM   #1
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:
Anyone Just Use Pockets?

While I adore all my fitteds and all my wool and I'd be sad to see it all go - lately I havent been feeling the love. I love the convience of pockets and have been using those. Right now, mostly my pocket stash is FBs a couple GADS but nothing else really. I have a couple magic all AIOS that i need to sell because they dont fit that great anymore. Im waiting for my SB AIO.

Pockets with a few AIOs thrown in seem to be the way to go. DH doesnt get fitteds/wool. So he doesnt use them. He only uses the FB or MA.

So someone tell how much they love their pocket stash! Im just so addicted to all our cute wool I'd probably cry if I sold it but its just not being used how it should be and I hate to see it just sitting there.

What would you do?

Advertisement

Old 07-21-2006, 10:48 AM   #2
Luvmybabies
My two cuties :)
sitesupporter
seller

Re: Anyone Just Use Pockets?

I've been having the same problem for a while now. I'm really liking pockets and AIO's. I still use my fitteds at night with a crat but my other cute wool isn't getting used.
I decided to sell off my shorties and a bunch of fitteds. I'm keeping all of my longies and some fitteds for the winter when I know they'll get used
Old 07-21-2006, 10:51 AM   #3
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Maybe sell it and retail therapy your way out of the sadness that you've sold all that cute wool? We use really just pockets and some AIOs thrown in here or there. I like our stash and it's not confusing for The Husband. And for the price of some wool you can other uber cute dipes.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:52 AM   #4
ShannaMarie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't explored the world of wool, yet, and probably won't... they seem so $$ to me, and while they're adorable, I just can't justify it!

I'm an all-pockets-all-the-time momma now, we love our FBs, and the few WAHM pockets I've gotten here.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:56 AM   #5
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeviolin
Maybe sell it and retail therapy your way out of the sadness that you've sold all that cute wool? We use really just pockets and some AIOs thrown in here or there. I like our stash and it's not confusing for The Husband. And for the price of some wool you can other uber cute dipes.
Thats what Im thinking! Most of my wool is brand new and Hyena and its all great wool. And, I could get a great pocket/AIO stash!
I need a little more motivation though! lol
Old 07-21-2006, 11:00 AM   #6
westend
Banned
seller

Well, I just sold all my fitteds and switched to pockets, I love it so far, I just need to refine the night time routine!

Pockets are easy and fast to dry!
westend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 11:00 AM   #7
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

I started out with all FB, and I loved them from the get-go. But after a couple months, I got kinda bored with them and annoyed with the constant stuffing. I think you'll regret it if you get rid of your wool! (This coming from someone who does not use wool.)
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 11:03 AM   #8
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveblessings
I started out with all FB, and I loved them from the get-go. But after a couple months, I got kinda bored with them and annoyed with the constant stuffing. I think you'll regret it if you get rid of your wool! (This coming from someone who does not use wool.)
I think I would keep a few fitteds and maybe one of the Luxe pull on covers and another wool item. Oooooh I dunnoooooo! So many choices. I could always go back to wool/fitteds too.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:25 AM   #9
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We're a pocket and AIO family and it works great. I didn't get into cloth until our son was 10 months old and very mobile. We are out and about a lot and I just like how easy pockets and AIO's are with his shorts, jeans etc... I also have a heavy wetter so the flexiblity of pockets really works beautifully for us. My husband loves them too.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:33 AM   #10
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

I think Im gonna do it. And, if I dont like it I can always switch back. I just keep thinking about it and my gut is saying all pockets/AIOs. And, I'll keep a few fitteds and a few wool items just in case. But, like I said they have been getting used at all.