Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-21-2006, 03:34 PM   #21
masonite
Whip Crackin Wagon Driver!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Got my diaper with MARKER on it!

I have no doubt that she'll work this out with you! Honestly, the marker probably was water soluable, but didn't work. I have heard other people say that has happened to them.

I didn't see the "loop" thread stuff you were talking about, but maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for.

I do agree with others though--contact the WAHM first, then go from there.

Advertisement

Old 07-21-2006, 03:39 PM   #22
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hayley- yeah, paypal SAYS that but its not true. I bought some knit soakers on ebay, stated in auction " shipped within 48hrs or refund" and "like new, no signs of use", they shipped 2wks after I paid & after I contacted them AND the biggest issue, one had POOP dried on it! Swear to god! I took pics, sent them to the seller...filed with paypal and paypal denied my claim! I had all this "proof" and they really didnt give a crap (literally!).

I hope you get your diaper situation worked out soon.
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:39 PM   #23
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
Yes, I was wondering where the other thread was too! I'm sorry it was deleted

I guess your only option is to email "the WAHM" and hope she gets back to you.

Does her website have any kind of contact phone number?
I'm not sure what the need for the eye roll was? See, this thread is the very reason we have the rule of not "outting" anyone or mentioning business names.

Has the WAHM even been contacted? Because, I agree with Melissa - it's fine to vent but does the WAHM even know there is an issue with a problem because this is DEFINITLEY something that needs to be taken up in emails with the WAHM. Not broadcasted all over the board.

Secondly, I looked at the pictures and I cant see anything because it's so big. I didnt see any loops or anything?

But, defnintiley email or call if there is a number and try and straighten it out with her. Chances are she'll take it back and refund you since its a defective item.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:40 PM   #24
brayg
Registered Users

for your diaper woes. I'm sure the WAHM will make it right.

I have to agree with the others, though...there is nothing that makes my heart drop into my stomach more than to come to a diapering board and see a complaint from someone that I never had a chance to deal with. Hope it all works out for both of you.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:42 PM   #25
HisFadedStar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have emailed her, and the post was originally about how to get the marker out so I wouldnt have to contact her at all. I am sure it was a mistake, and I have emailed her to try and correct the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJo
Ideally, a customer would email the wahm before ever posting. Chances are if that happened, the WAHM would take care of it asap.....and a customer just might be posting a rave for good customer service instead of a rant. Names should never be mentioned...especially when the wahm hasn't even had the chance to make right on the situation.

It seems sometimes people are too quick to rant about something when they haven't taken the steps yet to fix it with the wahm. I once got a dipe that had blue marker AND food on it (sounds like kids might have "helped"). I emailed the WAHM and let her know...it wasn't a big deal because it all washed off just fine, but I did let her know. I didn't run to a public forum to rant about it. Stuff happens and she is a great WAHM. I know who the wahm in question is and I think she's a great WAHM too - bought from her many times.

That said, I totally understand being upset about bad embroidery and marker that doesn't wash off. You should contact the WAHM and give her a chance to make it right.

(posted a bit late)
HisFadedStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:44 PM   #26
HisFadedStar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I didnt mean it to come across that way, it was originally about how to get the marker off in the first place so I wouldnt have to email her at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brayg
for your diaper woes. I'm sure the WAHM will make it right.

I have to agree with the others, though...there is nothing that makes my heart drop into my stomach more than to come to a diapering board and see a complaint from someone that I never had a chance to deal with. Hope it all works out for both of you.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:47 PM   #27
HisFadedStar
Registered Users
seller
seller

It was originally about how to get the marker out and if the loops were normal in embroidery, so I wouldnt have to contact her at all. I have stated several times that I LOVE her diapers and the loops dont really bother me. This post was not meant to attack any WAHM. Maybe it came across that way because I was frustrated to wait so long for an instock diaper and then have it come in such bad condition, but I apologize if it came across that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFabMama
I'm not sure what the need for the eye roll was? See, this thread is the very reason we have the rule of not "outting" anyone or mentioning business names.

Has the WAHM even been contacted? Because, I agree with Melissa - it's fine to vent but does the WAHM even know there is an issue with a problem because this is DEFINITLEY something that needs to be taken up in emails with the WAHM. Not broadcasted all over the board.

Secondly, I looked at the pictures and I cant see anything because it's so big. I didnt see any loops or anything?

But, defnintiley email or call if there is a number and try and straighten it out with her. Chances are she'll take it back and refund you since its a defective item.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:48 PM   #28
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisFadedStar
I have emailed her, and the post was originally about how to get the marker out so I wouldnt have to contact her at all. I am sure it was a mistake, and I have emailed her to try and correct the problem.
Yes, I realize after I posted that I "posted a bit late" and you had contacted the wahm. But, not before posting her business name (diaper name, same thing) publicly. It was removed by a mod, and you posted the same info again. That was removed and now we have this thread. This thread works....because after all, business name isn't necessary to simply get advice on removing marker

My reply above was mostly to the eyeroll directed at the rules we have here (posts being removed for naming names) - we have them to protect members & wahms (which many of our members are).

Taking a break to focus on God & family

MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:51 PM   #29
HisFadedStar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I went back and read my post, and I dont see how I was ranting about the WAHM at all. I even stated in the post that I LOVED her diapers, and the questions in my post were how to get the marker off (with hot water?) and if loops in the embroidery is normal. I dont see how I was rude to the WAHM at all. This post just seems to be turning into drama and it was not meant that way at all if you re-read it. I just needed help to try and fix it myself instead of bothering her because she obviously has a lot on her plate.

So someone PLEASE help me with the original post, is there a way to take this out? Because I would REALLY rather have the diaper then get my money back because I ABSOLUTELY love the diaper, just not the marker.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:52 PM   #30
HisFadedStar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJo
Yes, I realize after I posted that I "posted a bit late" and you had contacted the wahm. But, not before posting her business name (diaper name, same thing) publicly. It was removed by a mod, and you posted the same info again. That was removed and now we have this thread. This thread works....because after all, business name isn't necessary to simply get advice on removing marker

My reply above was mostly to the eyeroll directed at the rules we have here (posts being removed for naming names) - we have them to protect members & wahms (which many of our members are).
I understand, and totally respect the rules. I didnt mean to post it twice. I was emailed saying that she was named and I thought that meant her ACTUAL name, not the business name, or I wouldnt have made the 2nd post with her business name. I apologize for the mistake.