Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #1
christiansmom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Monkey farts?

I could barely type that without LMBO! I am assuming this scent is banana related...would I be correct? I noticed that a lot of people in the co-op are ordering it.

Also, what is your fav. NE product? I have never ordered from there and am curious about their product. What is your favorite scent?

Sorry if this is not the right board to post this on. If so, feel free to let me know/move.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 07-22-2006, 03:34 PM   #2
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

Re: Monkey farts?

Monkey farts is a tropical combination of several scents. The description is on the site, northernessence.com
I have some monkey farts baby wash, it's yummy. She also has the best lip butters!
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:52 PM   #3
Blessedmommieof3
Registered Users
seller

LOVE the Monkey Farts - my boys smell yummy for hours!! It's suppose to be a scent containing the things a monkey would eat: bananas, coconut, nuts.... My fave for babies is the Baby Bliss scent - so yummy as well! That's Elijah's signature scent - he loves when I put it on him. He has the same scent in a detangler. I've been buying the Baby Bliss scented products for baby gifts now - probably doing a good bit of Christmas shopping there too.

My fave is the kid's whipped lotions, the lip balms are great too, and the foaming hand wash.
Old 07-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #4
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

I dont think I could pick just 1 favorite. Ive loved everything I bought from her! I really love the whipped shea. DH loves the Woodland Spice soap too.

And, I looooooove the Monkey Farts scent. Fruity! I have the baby wash and baby shipped lotion.
Old 07-22-2006, 07:55 PM   #5
momto2sweeties
Registered Users
seller

I love her bath confettis.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:30 PM   #6
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We call it monkey toots here...lol. Farts just sounds so horrible coming out of my 3 year olds mouth. And she loves the smell. It smells so good.

I've order lip balm from her. I love it except I prefer tubes and accidentally ordered a pod. I also ordered lotion before...very thick.I got the Lily of the Valley scent on it and I really like it.

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:06 PM   #7
Terrie
Registered Users

I love the monkey farts. I also am in LOVE with the banana kiwi hair conditioner. It is wonderful smelling. Not too banana-ish.
Terrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:09 PM   #8
christiansmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks, ladies. Everything looks so yummy. It is going to be so hard to decide. I will definitely be sure to try the monkey farts and some lip stuff. Now, I am intrigued by the conditioner, too. I am probably going to get myself in trouble but I can't resist!