Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2006, 04:46 PM   #1
ramoth7
Registered Users

Dream Eze Questions...

I'm considering trying Dream Eze at night... Jack uses FBs with a CB/Joey Bunz insert combo right now and it's soaked in the moring. Do I need to use a cover with Dream Eze? If yes, what kind to you use and like? (I'll be buying size large)

Advertisement

Old 07-23-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
monkeytoesmama
Registered Users

Re: Dream Eze Questions...

no answer for you...from the nighttime thread i'm about convinced to try one myself and just came from the store link. rather than start ANOTHER thread I'm going to tag onto yours if that's OK

My question: Do Dream-ezes have a stay dray layer? I didn't notice one in the description. I'm still debating between that and trying a very baby night diaper.

Thanks to the op for letting me butt in and to all the expert dream-eze mamas with answers!
Old 07-23-2006, 04:51 PM   #3
cicily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use a Loveybums wool interlock cover at night with a Dream-Eze. This combo works great for us. Never had any leaks and it's nice and breathable all night long.
cicily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:52 PM   #4
ramoth7
Registered Users

Oooh! Good question... I want something that has a stay dry layer too... Jack turns and tosses a bit with the FBs at night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytoesmama
no answer for you...from the nighttime thread i'm about convinced to try one myself and just came from the store link. rather than start ANOTHER thread I'm going to tag onto yours if that's OK

My question: Do Dream-ezes have a stay dray layer? I didn't notice one in the description. I'm still debating between that and trying a very baby night diaper.

Thanks to the op for letting me butt in and to all the expert dream-eze mamas with answers!
Old 07-23-2006, 04:57 PM   #5
cicily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytoesmama

Dream-Eze's do not have a stay-dry liner. I just add one to mine to make it more comfortable for my son through the night.
cicily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:59 PM   #6
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramoth7
I'm considering trying Dream Eze at night... Jack uses FBs with a CB/Joey Bunz insert combo right now and it's soaked in the moring. Do I need to use a cover with Dream Eze? If yes, what kind to you use and like? (I'll be buying size large)
yes you need a cover. I use a heavy weight recycled wool wrap or my aristocrat wool soaker. I heard another mama say she used a stacinator day/night wool wrap. Those are super nice too ~ i may try one of those as well
redheadedangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 05:01 PM   #7
amyers
Registered Users
seller

Dream-Eze don't have a stay dry liner, they are all oc, but it would be easy to add a fleece liner or something to it. We use CYA (Cloth For Your Angels) wool wraps from e-bay as our night cover. But we can't use DE at night (we can't even get more than an hour with a fb with a cb and jb inserts, so DE should work fine for you at night!)

I've heard good things about Aristocrats for nights too, I just haven't been able to bring myself to spend the $$ on one!

Ang