Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
crunchymomof3
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2boys0608
seller

My Mood:
4 days till my u/s ...and ob visit today....

and i excited we went to the ob today since i am having some pains in my vaginal area .. it is normal .. we heard the baby .. hb :158 .. measuring fine .. urine clean .. my bp is fine .. so she said it was just preggers pains .. cervic high and closed and thick ..sorry if tmi .. the nurse had set up for a scan jic .. i am glad we did not need it but now i am anxious to see my baby

just had to share

Advertisement

crunchymomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #2
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: 4 days till my u/s ...and ob visit today....

Congratulations on everything being okay! I know during pregnancy we can have all kinds of pains that we aren't sure what they are. Isn't it great that we have great obs that understand when we need reassurance? I can't wait for you to get your scan! Do you know what you are having? A girl?
I know that some moms don't want to know, I was never one of those moms! I guess my shopping addiction is too strong and I NEED to know what I can buy!

Please keep us posted when you get your u/s! Would love to see you post the pic!
Old 10-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
crunchymomof3
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2boys0608
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClothDiaperingMama View Post
Congratulations on everything being okay! I know during pregnancy we can have all kinds of pains that we aren't sure what they are. Isn't it great that we have great obs that understand when we need reassurance? I can't wait for you to get your scan! Do you know what you are having? A girl?
I know that some moms don't want to know, I was never one of those moms! I guess my shopping addiction is too strong and I NEED to know what I can buy!

Please keep us posted when you get your u/s! Would love to see you post the pic!
do not know yet we are having but we want to know .. i will post pics .. and yes i love understanding obs mine is great
crunchymomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #4
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What a great appt! I can't wait for your u/s!!!! Mine will be at 32wks~so I have 2wks? to go
Old 10-12-2007, 04:18 PM   #5
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasenior06 View Post
do not know yet we are having but we want to know .. i will post pics .. and yes i love understanding obs mine is great
Great! I can't wait to see!! I am glad that you have a very understanding OB.. they are soooooooooooo wonderful! We will be looking forward to you posting the pics!
Old 10-12-2007, 04:19 PM   #6
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyMama0607 View Post
What a great appt! I can't wait for your u/s!!!! Mine will be at 32wks~so I have 2wks? to go
You must post your u/s pictures too! Congrats!!