Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2006, 08:07 AM   #1
cgs189
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Trainers or overnite undies

Ok my son has been PT'd during the day since before he was 2. But he still pees about once during the night. I really dont wanna havta wake him up half way thru the nite. Being preggo its hard enuff to sleep as it is and it would be hard to get DS to go back to sleep. So I need something to hold him over until morning just in case he pees during the night(which he does about 6 outta 7 nights). We dont have the money to spend since DH just started back to work after being out for months. So I was wondering if there was any WAHMs that could make pull-up style undies(a little more absorbant that the thick gerber kind)and they could have a custom print on them-I would want them waterproof too, for under 10 bucks a piece. I would put him in a diaper, but thats a battle every nite, b/c he thinks diapers are for babies-doesnt matter if its a cloth or sposie diaper. Thanks ladies.

Advertisement

Last edited by cgs189; 04-30-2006 at 08:08 AM.
cgs189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:20 AM   #2
MamaZ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Trainers or overnite undies

I had picked up a used Kushies diaper for my DS. He'll be 4 this month, but occassionally he'll have an accident in the middle of the night and it's working out great He's only had one accident and he is definitely a heavy wetter!
MamaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:12 AM   #3
Irishmommy
Registered Users
seller

How old is your ds? I have some undies that a wahm here made me that might be perfect for just one wet. My ds still has more than one wet so they aren't perfect for us, although we have used them on long car rides occasionally and they worked great. I think I paid $10 a pair for them; but I'd give them to you for $7-8 a pair if you are interested. They are underwear with fleece, hidden soaker and pul sewn into the undies. Great for "big" boys.
Irishmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:14 AM   #4
cgs189
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

He is about 2.5 yrs old. He wears a 2t size in regular undies. What kind of print are on the undies? Cars, trucks, dogs, anything like that-if so I would be interested.