Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #491
meowmixx3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ***Clomid Club***

yeah I take the baby aspirin.....
Ok question for you that have experienced implantation bleeding; How long does it last? For some reason at around 8PM for the last three nights I get a little bleeding...last night was the palest pink and tonight was a light tinge of brown...Nothing heavy and not there after a wipe or two..and accompanied by ton of creamy CM..
God I hope this isn't a bad sign..
Oh and I will take pics and post tomorrow..

Advertisement

meowmixx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:39 PM   #492
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmixx3 View Post
yeah I take the baby aspirin.....
Ok question for you that have experienced implantation bleeding; How long does it last? For some reason at around 8PM for the last three nights I get a little bleeding...last night was the palest pink and tonight was a light tinge of brown...Nothing heavy and not there after a wipe or two..and accompanied by ton of creamy CM..
God I hope this isn't a bad sign..
Oh and I will take pics and post tomorrow..
So FAR have not had implantation bleeding in early pregnancy-so no help there.Alot of mamas do and it sounds like light or old brown blood wich is good-especially the creamy cm,wich is normal pregnancy discharrge.

Cannot wait to see pics!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:48 PM   #493
meowmixx3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

here is the pic..I can't help but freak; like I jinxed myself testing before my period is due..

Old 12-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #494
MyLil'Mountaineers
Registered Users
Formerly: my2sons
seller

YAY, Krista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you were pg.
I've had implantation bleeding and it lasted a few days. What you are having is normal. Easier said than done but try to remember that this is a different pgy. I know that I had to remind myself that numerous times a day with my last pg.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 09:12 PM   #495
meowmixx3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sons View Post
YAY, Krista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you were pg.
I've had implantation bleeding and it lasted a few days. What you are having is normal. Easier said than done but try to remember that this is a different pgy. I know that I had to remind myself that numerous times a day with my last pg.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks
how long did your bleeding last? Mine started 8DPO and tonight I had a cubic butt ton of creamy cm with light brownish discharge...

Oh I am FREAKING!!
If I have another MC i will be in the nuthouse..my last one was a 16 weeker..

Pray for me ladies..
Old 12-04-2007, 08:47 AM   #496
MyLil'Mountaineers
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
thanks
how long did your bleeding last? Mine started 8DPO and tonight I had a cubic butt ton of creamy cm with light brownish discharge...

Oh I am FREAKING!!
If I have another MC i will be in the nuthouse..my last one was a 16 weeker..

Pray for me ladies..
With my last pgy, I spotted off and on the whole time. Freaked the poo out of me, too, because it was the prgy after my m/c. My OB said that my cervix was probably irritated (because it had been 3 months) or sometimes women just spot. As long as it's brownish, there's nothing to worry about. Bright red is what's worrisome. I would imagine that, if you are still having problems having a BM, that's the culprit. Always flared it up with me. I'm sure everything will be ok!!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 08:52 AM   #497
meowmixx3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i had it this morning...its always accompanied by a boatload of creamy CM..it was pale, pale, pale, pink this morning. I'm just scared to go the bathroom because what I might find on my pantyliner. Last night was the only time that it actually made it onto my pantiliner and it was a little brown.

I can't see my doc today because something is wrong with my referral. This receptionist thinks she's the gatekeeper to God or something.
As long as it is accompanied by all the creamy CM...i'm ok right? Its not like its there at all times.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:35 AM   #498
MyLil'Mountaineers
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
i had it this morning...its always accompanied by a boatload of creamy CM..it was pale, pale, pale, pink this morning. I'm just scared to go the bathroom because what I might find on my pantyliner. Last night was the only time that it actually made it onto my pantiliner and it was a little brown.

I can't see my doc today because something is wrong with my referral. This receptionist thinks she's the gatekeeper to God or something.
As long as it is accompanied by all the creamy CM...i'm ok right? Its not like its there at all times.
I don't know about the creamy CM but when I had a m/c I spotted and then bled red blood from the beginning. I would say you are ok becasue it's brown and light pink. I would INSIST on seeing your doc. With your history there should be no question about seeing you no matter what.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:38 PM   #499
meowmixx3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sons View Post
I don't know about the creamy CM but when I had a m/c I spotted and then bled red blood from the beginning. I would say you are ok becasue it's brown and light pink. I would INSIST on seeing your doc. With your history there should be no question about seeing you no matter what.
I was insistent but they won't see me without the updated referral. The nurse told me if it gets heavier or anything or its really freaking me out; to go to the ER; which I don't have to pay a dime on.

The second miscarriage I had I started bleeding dark brown blood..its didn't stop and then progressed to almost black..If I am still bleeding by thursday friday (which hopefully my referral will be done) I will go to the ER. I just hope this is nothing to worry about. I'm not bleeding now so that's a good sign.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:20 PM   #500
MyLil'Mountaineers
Registered Users
seller

Yeah, Krista, I had about the same with the black and then it turned to bright red like AF. That's the way it was from the very beginning. I actually was 2 months along when I found out I was pg because I had AF-like bleeding (although light) the first month.
I hope the referral mess gets straightened out so you can get some peace of mind. I'm sure nothing is wrong. I know you work in the ER and what I'm going to say is not bashing ERs in anyway. An ER is not the best place to learn that you are having a m/c. That's how I found out about mine. People racing past the room, wheeling people from ambulances, you only have a curtain to close. I was an emotional mess and I know people walking by could hear me. I'm not saying that you are having a m/c, I'm just saying that I hope the referral gets straightened out so that you can talk to you dr.

Are you on your feet a lot or doing any kind of lifting? I still say that it has to do with straining to have a BM. Even with my "normal" pgys, when I would overdue it, I would spot brown/pinkish discharge.