Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-25-2010, 05:54 AM   #911
Aileen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ***Clomid Club***

Thanks mamas! I'm on month two (100 mg) and just ovulated about 5 days ago I think. The first month I had the (TMI- sorry) egg white cm for about 6 days which is really unusual for me. This time it was only about 1 1/2 days, *maybe* 2 which is also very unusual, and that's it. I wasn't even sure that I'd ovulated and it was on day 12 instead of day 14 like the meds said it would. My temps weren't rising again, just like they did before I miscarried in Dec.

Anyway I just felt like I really needed to go ahead with the progesterone cream, so started that last night and then this morning my temp was 98.1.

I want so badly to go in somewhere and get a blood preg. test and have my hormone levels checked. My Dr. is 2 1/2 hours away though and we haven't met our deductable for the year. And I hate to be jumping the gun, if I'm not pregnant. But I had 3 miscarriages early on that were due to low progesterone and I'm sure that was what was wrong in December too. I'm worried that the cream alone won't be enough. EeK!

Aileen

Advertisement

Happily married to my childhood sweetheart Jason & mama to dd-24 , ds-23, ds-21, dd-19, dd-17, ds-15 ds-13, my eager little helper dd-11 , ds-8 , ds-6 and our newest little sweetheart by an unexpected but amazing adoption- ds- 9months.
Aileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #912
themrshunt
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Hi Ladies! I guess I joined this club last week when I started my first round of clomid. We have been TTC for 13 months so I REALLY hope this is the month for me! I am trying not to get my hopes up because I know it can take a few rounds to work but oh how I want to be one of the ones that it works the first month!!!!!

Just a quick question, what is the probability that the clomid would bring on a UTI? I finish my clomid (cd 4-8 because of my short cycles) on Sunday and Monday woke up with a UTI. Nothing else was different and I am not prone to them (I don't think) so it just makes me wonder. Thought I would ask the "experts" Thanks ladies!
themrshunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #913
themrshunt
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I guess it would be polite if I introduced myself

Name: Whitney
BDing partner/DH: Phil
Children: Trying for our first
Fertility hurdles(cause they CAN be jumped over!): not been tested for any specifics, not cycling/Oing
Months TTC: 13 months
Meds: Provera and Clomid CD 4-8
Old 01-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #914
Smplyme89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well kind of, I have been stalking for some time and finally decided to introduce myself!!

Name: Christina
BDing partner/DH: William
Children: None, TTC #1
Fertility hurdles(cause they CAN be jumped over!): PCOS
BCP: 05 - 06 (don't remember which one)
Months TTC: 12 Officially, but NPP since Dec 06
Meds: Clomid (50 - BUST, 100- BUST, 150 - O'd!!) and 10mg Provera for the months the Clomid didn't work
Smplyme89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #915
Leocaligirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oops I didn't introduce myself last time (my first time) I posted here.
Name: Jennifer
BDing partner/DH: Jimmy
Children: DD Samantha 14 months old, conceived without a period after 5 years without birth control, TTC #2
Fertility hurdles(cause they CAN be jumped over!): Nothing diagnosed, but I do not have a regular cycle or "O" regularly.
BCP: I don't know what this is.
Months TTC: 7 months.
Meds: Months 1-3 I used OPK and took my basal temp. No "O".
Month 4 & 5 10mg Provera, OPK & basal temp. No "O".
Months 6 & 7 Clomid 50mg, "O"ed, but did not conceive.
Now I am 7 days late for AF and I took Provera today to bring her for a visit.

Last edited by Leocaligirl; 01-29-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Leocaligirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #916
themrshunt
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smplyme89 View Post
Well kind of, I have been stalking for some time and finally decided to introduce myself!!

Name: Christina
BDing partner/DH: William
Children: None, TTC #1
Fertility hurdles(cause they CAN be jumped over!): PCOS
BCP: 05 - 06 (don't remember which one)
Months TTC: 12 Officially, but NPP since Dec 06
Meds: Clomid (50 - BUST, 100- BUST, 150 - O'd!!) and 10mg Provera for the months the Clomid didn't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leocaligirl View Post
Oops I didn't introduce myself last time (my first time) I posted here.
Name: Jennifer
BDing partner/DH: Jimmy
Children: DD Samantha 14 months old, conceived without a period after 5 years without birth control, TTC #2
Fertility hurdles(cause they CAN be jumped over!): Nothing diagnosed, but I do not have a regular cycle or "O" regularly.
BCP: I don't know what this is.
Months TTC: 7 months.
Meds: Months 1-3 I used OPK and took my basal temp. No "O".
Month 4 & 5 10mg Provera, OPK & basal temp. No "O".
Months 6 & 7 Clomid 50mg, "O"ed, but did not conceive.
Now I am 7 days late for AF and I took Provera today to bring her for a visit.
I'm glad I am not the only one here. Hope we can all move on to an EDD board SOON!!
Old 01-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #917
Leocaligirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNGBNFM View Post
I'm glad I am not the only one here. Hope we can all move on to an EDD board SOON!!
I too am glad that I am not the only one. I hope to move on to the other boards someday soon.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #918
themrshunt
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

So is anyone having the awful clomid side effects? I had a headache yesterday and today pretty hormonal (happy one minute and really angry the next, not so good if trying to BD ). I have heard there are some awful ones but hope I made it by with just those. Now I just have to see if I will O.... ever.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #919
Leocaligirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had a really bad headache for a couple of days (and I never get headaches). That is about it. DH might tell a different story though. LOL
Old 02-03-2010, 11:12 AM   #920
lauriai
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just took my last Clomid yesterday morning...hoping this cycle works or else we're going to have to go in for more testing Our 15 month old daughter was conceived after just one round on Clomid and Metformin this time 2 years ago so we are desperately hoping that it will only take one round this time too. I have tried every type of OPK, herbal anythings, etc. with NO help at all so please hold my hand here and pray this works!
lauriai is offline   Reply With Quote