Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #981
tazzae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ***Clomid Club***

Quote:
Originally Posted by shastalocke View Post
UPDATE: As it turns out...I got a positive on my OPK this morning!! (Day 17). Super excited as this is definitely progress! I guess all that pain and sickness was worth it. Fingers crossed my progesterone levels are up SIGNIFICANTLY next Monday when I go in for bloodwork
Yay for a positive opk! I hope you catch that egg!

I had awful ovarian pains this cycle with 50mg clomid. The pain radiated and almost made me nauseous, the way you described. Also had it primarily on the side with mature follicles, but--to a lesser extent--on the other side too.

Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 03:37 PM   #982
shastalocke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

fingers crossed! Now the waiting...oh the crappy waiting!
shastalocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #983
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Hi ladies. Can I join you? My Dr decided to have us try clomid. I picked up the prescription today but I'm not sure if I want to try it yet. I'm 36 coming up on 37 and ttc #3. We tried for a year....nothing. so I need some good experiences and convincing lol!
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #984
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena
Hi ladies. Can I join you? My Dr decided to have us try clomid. I picked up the prescription today but I'm not sure if I want to try it yet. I'm 36 coming up on 37 and ttc #3. We tried for a year....nothing. so I need some good experiences and convincing lol!
Will you be doing ultrasounds to check follicles?
Old 02-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #985
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981

Will you be doing ultrasounds to check follicles?
No he just said I could try clomid for 4 months and if I don't get pregnant after that to come see him. He said I don't need to come in unless I get a positive test or in worse pain than normal when I ovulate.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #986
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Please help. I can't decide if I should take Clomid again. i took it for the very first time last month and the day I ovulated I got very dizzy and passed out! I have a 17 month old and ended up in the ER with the little guy :'( my blood sugar was low but not THAT low. I'm scared to death this will happen again only I won't wake up or that i won't get pregnant again without it! I just do not know what to do!!! Maybe others input will help me decide. Thanks in advance for your input!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #987
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena View Post
Please help. I can't decide if I should take Clomid again. i took it for the very first time last month and the day I ovulated I got very dizzy and passed out! I have a 17 month old and ended up in the ER with the little guy :'( my blood sugar was low but not THAT low. I'm scared to death this will happen again only I won't wake up or that i won't get pregnant again without it! I just do not know what to do!!! Maybe others input will help me decide. Thanks in advance for your input!
I have never heard of that clomid s/e, but then again, I am the girl who over stimmed on 50mg of clomid.

Have you always had hypoglycemia? do you think it was coincidence? Did you ovulate last month, if so, I would hit the clomid again, because you only have a finite amount of time to get preggo, IIRC. I am gonna possibly hit clomid next cycle, so, I'll be crazy right with ya!
Old 03-16-2012, 06:08 AM   #988
shastalocke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've also never heard of clomid having that side effect...and I am on 200 Mg. I would give it another try. Did they do bloodwork at 7 door to verify that you indeed ovulated?
Cautiously expecting our #2 in December.
Yarn Dyer/Knitter
shastalocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:03 PM   #989
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

I did ovulate last month but I had three ripe eggs the month before...without clomid. According to polar and bbt I always ovulate about cd 16-18 w 14 day luteal phase. So not sure what clomid is supposed to do for me.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #990
robinology
Registered Users
seller

Is this thing still alive and kickin'?

My name is Robin and I desperately need some encouragement these next few weeks. The waiting is going to be absolute torture. Staring at 50 mg next week after this final cycle of using NuvaRing and I'm terrified of ANY side effects and just the disappointment at the end of the month when all that I get are BFN.
robinology is offline   Reply With Quote