Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-19-2007, 10:12 PM   #1
cesie
Banned
seller

18 Kissaluvs sz 0, 2 doz Toddler CPF's, Lots of M Honeyboy *style* Fitteds... & More!

A quick update to say that the Honeyboy's are getting ready for new elastic! I have such an awesome SIL!!!

Okay, I'm liquidating all the diapers that I've collected over the last 3 years (that we don't use) after starting CD'ing again after a 6 year break. I went a 'bit' nuts... Well, Okay, I just plain lost it when I found all the new styles on the market. After all... I'd just finished CD'ing my first 3 with only prefolds, pins and rubber pants... Can you blame a girl for going just a bit over the edge???

I have fitteds, aio's, prefolds, and some covers. I also found some ancient vintage aio snap-ons!! I'm thinking they must have been some of the first DSQ-style's cuz they're a bit 'industrious' looking They'll be listed separately in the aio forum. I'll have links to these from other listings and vise versa.

I accept both funded and c/c paypal, I just ask that you cover any c/c fees.

Postage is included as long as it's stated in the description. I will have to charge postage for the prefolds... they are heavy! Also, I'm not 100% sure if any of the Honeyboy 'style' diapers are truly waterproof or not, that's why they're listed here. I'm thinking most of them were supposed to be, but since I never used any I can't remember!

Okay, off to the descriptions:

Toddler Bleached Chinese Prefolds

I originally bought 4 1/2 dozen of these new but we just don't use that much. I've got 2 dozen that I need to find a good home for. Only one has a very faint stain, it'll most likely sun out. I just don't have a line this time of year. I'd like $40 for all 24 plus shipping. If you want less than that LMK and I'll figure out a price. All 24 weight 10#... 12 weigh 5#

Kissaluvs Size 0's

I'd like to sell this as a lot. Most of these probably weren't even used I bought these when I found out we were getting our 2 yo DS. They just looked so soft and squishy and cute!! Oh, and they are! They contain that runny newborn poop so well and they have nice, tight elastics. None have any stains... like I said, I went a teensy-weensy nuts and wound up with 5 1/2 or 6 dozen of these Soo, you can really imagine they're in perfect condition! If you want more pics just LMK and I'll pm ya! These are in BRAND NEW condition, just fully prepped and ready to go!!

I'd like $150 shipped for these.

If you're interested in the KS 0's but don't want all 18, then I'm willing to split them for the following sliding scale:
1-6: $10/ppd each
7-12: $9/ppd each
13-16: $8.50/ppd each
If you want either of the 2 colored ones, they'll be on a first come, first request basis.

Outers:

Inners:

Newborn/Small Honeyboy-Style Fitteds

I can't say if any of these are AIO's or not; these don't have the "official Honeyboy tag on them, but the seamstress I bought them from was Honeyboy certified and these were made according to that pattern. I never used them We had soo many KS 0's that I just never had any room on the changing table for these!! These all have fold-back laundry tabs, the two with the print inner have coordinating light blue aplix tabs, and the red fleece has the same inner print for its aplix tabs. These are so adorable!!

Rise: 12"
Waist: Anywhere from ~10" to ~14" stretched on widest closure
Thigh: Anywhere from 4" to 6"

There are 5: 1 red outer 1/yellow-red striped inner, 2 grey w/attached blue fleece soakers, and 2 grey w/ John Lennon print inners. I'd like $8/ppd for these.. Take all 5 for $35 shipped.

Size Small Light Blue Honeyboy 'Style'

I have 3 cute little fitteds. These I know are just a fitted, not an aio. When the WAHM made these, she used the wrong kind of fleece to make them AIO's. That much I do know! The outers are a soft, light blue fleece. Two of the inners are a cute little blue gingham print with bears/puppies?? flannel. I guess it'd depend on what you make of them! The other is a super soft cloud print flannel. The elastic on these is in great condition, nice and stretchy. I'd like $8/ppd for these or $20/ppd for all 3 I'll try and get pics of the outers tomorrow

Rise: 13 1/2"
Waist: 11" to ~14"
Thigh: 7" to 9"

3 WAHM Medium Pink-print outer/Pink fleece inner Fitteds

These are fitted snap-front diapers. The outer is a soft pink leaf-type print and the inner is a cotton candy pink fleece. No stains, we never used them as DH wouldn't let me put pink on Jack and by the time I started CD'ing Belle we figured out what system worked for us. These have 2 rows of snaps across the front and each 'wing' has two upper snaps and one lower snap to determine thigh size.

Rise: 15"
Waist: ~12" on the smallest snaps to ~16" on the larger snaps
Thigh: 6" on the smaller snaps to 9" on the larger snaps

I'd like $6 each ppd or all three for $15/ppd
SOLD

MediumLarge WHAM Light Pink Fleece/Pink Print Honeyboy 'Style'

Again, not an "official" Honeyboy diaper, but made by a HB certified seamstress in that pattern (can you tell I had a major addiction to these when I first found them??!!) The fleece is pilly from prepping, but there are no stains (never used!). The inner is a light pink rosebud flannel printand this diaper comes with 2 inserts/soakers. I'm not sure what they're made up of, we never got around to using this one, either The seems are all serged nice and tight, there are a few dangly threads, though. The elastic in this one is shot... I just waited too long to use/sell it This one was purchased brand new by me.. just needs new elastic now

With the shot elastic:
Waist: 16"
Rise: 16 1/2"
Thighs: ~10"

Yours for $9/ppd

MediumLarge WAHM Bright Yellow/White Velour Inner w/Hearts Honeyboy 'style'

This one has a nicer fleece outer than the previous Honeyboy 'style' diapers, but again, the elastic is shot all the way around. This was purchased by me brand new and never used... I don't sew so I can't fix the stretch... If you can then this'll be a bargain! Has a white velour inner with purple and yellow funky hearts and yellow and purple dots. There are fold-back laundry tabs and the outer aplix tabs match the inner to make a cute presentation! I'm thinking this is made of the kind of fleece that makes it an AIO, but not 100% $9/ppd

Rise: 17"
Waist: Anywhere from 16" to 20" depending on where you put the aplix
Thighs: Anywhere from 8" to 10" (with no stretch)

M/L WAHM Periwinkle Fleece Honeyboy 'Style' Fitted

This one, too, has shot elastic all the way around. If I'd only known then how badly the elastic would go, I would have either used them or sold them long ago! This diaper is so cute! The WAHM that made this devised a front-attaching soaker topped with white fleece. There is also a 2nd loose soaker with the inner print pattern on one side and the white fleece on the other. The inner is a knit purple-y, blue and darker purple floral pattern. This pattern is also what the tabs are made up of. There are fold-back laundry tabs and this diaper has no stains at all. On the front, the fuzzy part of the aplix is just starting to detach a bit at the top from the diaper but it could easily be reattached. There's also one little spot in the back of the waist on the right side where the inner is slightly flawed, but this won't affect the use at all. I'd like $8/ppd for this one.

Waist: ~13" to ~18"
Thigh: Anywhere from 7" to ~9 1/2" with no stretch left

M WAHM Orange Fleece Honeyboy 'Style'

This one might very well be an AIO... as the fleece does remind me of that type of fleece. This one is nice and bright orange. No stains. It has a separate insert/soaker that is very not tidy looking. The seams are rough and the PUL (yes, the gal actually lined the soaker with PUL!) is sticking out one of the seams. One side is the monkey-print inner fabric and one side is a green fleece. I'm guessing she didn't have a serger... hence the rough edges. The inner of this one is cute little monkeys and bananas. The fold back tabs are an extension of the fleece and they do have laundry tabs. The elastic in this one is still stretchy and functional. I'd like $9/ppd for this one, please.

Waist: ~11" to almost 18"
Thigh: from ~7 1/2" to ~9"

M WAHM Orange Honeboy 'Style'

This one might also be an AIO. The back was designed a little higher than the front by the WAHM who made this. The tabs are an extention of the orange fleece outer with fold-back laundry tabs. The inner is a soft farm animal print of cows, pigs, chicks, and sheep on light green with a sun of orange and yellow. No stains. The elastic in this one is nice and tight and stretchy. I'd like $10/ppd for this one.

Rise: 14"
Waist: 14" to ~16"
Thigh: 6" to 9" unstretched

M/L WAHM Purple Fleece Honeyboy 'Style'

This one has shot elastic, too. The outer is a soft, dusky purple. Inner is a ladybug, bee, and butterfly print on white. Comes with 2 detached soakers/inserts, one is larger than the other. No stains. There are a couple of places where the flannel print is fraying on the edges of the waist and around the tabs. The tabs are made up of the coordinating inner print... so cute on the purple! I'd like $8/ppd for this one.

Rise: 16 1/2"
Waist: 16" to 18" w/no stretch
Thigh: 8" to ~11"

M WAHM Brand New Red Fleece Honeyboy 'Style'

This one is brand new! So cute! The fleece is super soft and yummy. This one might be another AIO, I'm not 100% sure. Inner is a bright yellow with multi colored circles w/dots. Bright greens, blues, reds and oranges. Very gender neutral!

This has an inner soaker that is squared off. The seamstress that made this must not have had a serger as the edges are raw, but still sewn. One side is the red fleece and the other side is the same as the bright inner. Again, there is a PUL liner in the soaker... Beats me! The tabs are an extension of the fleece and there are fold-back laundry tabs for them. No diaper chains here! This is a cute, cute diaper! If this were a pocket, I'd be using it! I'd like $12/ppd for this one, please!

Waist: 14" to 16 1/2" or 17"
Thigh: 7" to 10"

2 L Fitteds, One Sweet Cheeks, One Bella Bottoms

These last two one (for now...) dipes are just basic fitteds. The Bella Bottoms is a white velour w/no stains, nice stretchy elastic, with cross-over snaps and a fold down front to shorten up the rise. The snaps in front are every other one facing the inside for fold-down purposes. We never used this. $5/ppd

Rise: 16"
Waist: 12" to 16"
Thigh: 7" to 9"
SOLD

Sweet Cheeks white flannel fitted w/aplix. No fold-back laundry tabs for this one. No stains, comes with 2 inserts. One is topped with a gray-ish fleece. $5/ppd

Rise: 17 1/2"
Waist: 10" to 18"
Thigh: 7" to 10"

Advertisement

Last edited by cesie; 12-10-2007 at 11:17 AM. Reason: sold
cesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
cesie
Banned
seller

Re: 18 Kissaluvs sz 0, 2 doz Toddler CPF's, Lots of M Honeyboy *style* Fitteds... & M

for my computer broke again and now I'm on DH's laptop...

Smoke free and pet free home (unless you count kids and a lonely cockatiel!)
Old 11-21-2007, 06:45 AM   #3
cesie
Banned
seller

Re: 18 Kissaluvs sz 0, 2 doz Toddler CPF's, Lots of M Honeyboy *style* Fitteds... & M

Old 11-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #4
cesie
Banned
seller

Old 11-25-2007, 07:14 AM   #5
cesie
Banned
seller

Old 11-28-2007, 07:05 AM   #6
cesie
Banned
seller

Old 12-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #7
cesie
Banned
seller

for getting the elastic fixed in HB's! I have an awesome SIL!
Old 12-10-2007, 11:18 AM   #8
cesie
Banned
seller

for sold