Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-31-2006, 09:50 AM   #31
serena22304
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Children really close together

my ds and dd are 1 year 1 week apart. I got pregnant when ds was just over 3 months old.
They are 17 months and 29 months now.
and im pregnant now, due the day after my dd is 18 months old.
i am a bit scared to have 3 kids, 2 1/2 and under. both my kids are very clingy and high maintenance, so it will be interesting to see how we adjust to a newborn around here.

Advertisement

serena22304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:57 AM   #32
littlemsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DD and DS are 19 months apart and love it!! DD was young enough to where she didn't have a hard time adjusting to having a new baby in the house. SIL on the other hand has a 3 year old and expecting DC #2 in november... And her DD already starting to have issues.
Kaleb,
Selah,**Shiloh @17w**,
Kendrick,
**Baby@8w 8/13**, Baby #7 5/2014
littlemsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:21 AM   #33
anna.worley
Banned

I still get weird looks. Mine are 8, 5, 3 & 16 mo. I had my tubes tied after #4 and it was the dumbest thing I ever did. Not that we have the money for more right now, mind you. But I would love at least 2 more. I'd have the reversal surgery in a heartbeat if I had the $!
anna.worley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:33 AM   #34
LittleHobbitsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have four year old twins, a two year old, and a ten month old. It can get very loud in my house. Everyone is in diapers!!!! I am often tired and don't feel like I have gotten anything done, but it's totally worth it. And you are not crazy!!! I want more too, and soon!!
Old 07-31-2006, 12:33 PM   #35
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:

Well, I have a dd 12 yr 7 mos yr old and a ds turing 11 in 1 1/2 mos. then i have a ds that is 8 and a dd turning 8, then a dd that is 4 and i have custoday of my cousins son who is 4 tomorrow, then i have a dd that is 2 1/2 and a ds that is 2 1/4. and i have a new blessing or 2 due in march, but will be here in feb, i am always close to 2 weeks early. So.......Some of mine I wish were closer. I have always wanted twins and if you notice it seems God has been answering my prayers...LOL...just not in the way I specificaly wanted...so maybe this time I got bio twins! I am afraid to find out for fear the dr will tell me no! lol

I do NOT think you are crazy at all! I also got a new foster son this morning, so we are at 9 and expecting!

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote