Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-28-2006, 04:30 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Chores??

Oh I wanted to say that Noah did vac but he broke my old vac so he's not allowed to touch the new one. I think he likes to see how many socks he can get up the hose.

Oh and Jonah does help do laundry! Pay no mind to the colors (even though he knows them) he just throws EVERYTHING in the washing machine. So I have to be quick and give him the clothes to put in there. Oh and he likes to sweep LOL

Melissa, WAHM to Joshua, Noah & Jonah
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:50 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

These are some of the chores my kids do. Now obviously they aren't daily but some they do through out the week.

Eric who is 9 - Runs the vaccum, cleans his room, puts away dishes, takes out trash, helps switch laundry from washer to dryer, puts away the laundry after i sort,hang and fold it all. He also puts away the diapers

Sierra who is 3 - helps put away dishes, folds the washrags, picks up toys, helps match up socks and hmm thats about it.

Goshua who is 22 months - picks up toys, puts the family cloth in the basket in the bathroom after his sister folds them, he helps feed the doggie.

I know there are some more that they do. But I can't think off hand lol.
Kim ~ Momma of 3 angels on earth, 2 at home in heaven & one due 3/27/07
DS momma's save 10% on my hyena cart. code: DiaperSwappers
KuddlyKreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 05:11 PM   #13
Registered Users

Younger kids seem to love helping out. They get such a feeling of accomplishment from doing "mommy/grown up" things.

T is almost 5 and M is 2. They pick up their toys and books and are learning to make their beds w/out as much help (T helps M). They also clean up their plates after meals. They also love to try to help w/ the laundry and sweeping. They do basic things that just help out ya know. They think it's great and it teaches them responsibility.
Laura, 26 y/o SAHM to three little girls...Teryn- 6, Marley- 3, and Emma 18mos.
lastaats is offline   Reply With Quote