Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-03-2007, 05:30 PM   #11
MamaToBe84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: sugestions for comfy underwear....

i have a couple pairs of old navy maternity undies.... they are really nice.. and i have some from kohls, they're good too... but i have a set from walmart, and

Advertisement

Old 11-03-2007, 06:55 PM   #12
Jillybean
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyMama0607 View Post
Lemme tell ya from experience....DONT buy the motherhood maternity panties They're too low cut and don't cover your girlie parts if ya know what I mean

I suggest some normal bikini breifs in a larger size or Hanes makes boy-short panties that I LOVE!
Motherhood ones always covered me just fine and fit nicer since they were intended for a big belly, and boy was my belly big. People always thought I was due any day from about 5 month on, lol.

The regular bikinis would fall down if I sized up and dig in under my belly if I didn't. I guess my butt isn't round enough to hold the bigger ones up .
Old 11-03-2007, 07:21 PM   #13
Tiredmama
Registered Users
seller

I loved the ones from Old Navy Maternity. They fit great then entire time and didn't fall down or feel uncomfortable at all. I even wore them for a bit afterwards. I was about a size 1/2 prepregnancy and I bought XS at Old Navy. I bought some of the motherhood ones, but they never fit me right at all.

Malissa
Tiredmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:28 PM   #14
BooBooKisses Momma
Banned
seller

i loved the motherhood panties. the elastic is soft and stretchy, the cotton is very nice. they come in breifs, bikinis, things. i also REALLY loved and still wear the microfiber bikinis. yes, i still wear my maternity underwear. in fact i'm going to make a trip back in to buy the microfiber thongs. they also have microfiber briefs and cary sizes from 4 to 3x.
BooBooKisses Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #15
MamaToBe84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiedler View Post
i loved the motherhood panties. the elastic is soft and stretchy, the cotton is very nice. they come in breifs, bikinis, things. i also REALLY loved and still wear the microfiber bikinis. yes, i still wear my maternity underwear. in fact i'm going to make a trip back in to buy the microfiber thongs. they also have microfiber briefs and cary sizes from 4 to 3x.
hey i bought my maternity underwear when i was pregnant in January... i wore them (and still do) and didnt even get pregnant again until June, lol. Nothin wrong with wearing those comfy undies!
Old 11-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #16
ms_hecubus
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm a curvy mama and I love the maternity panties from Old Navy. I think I bought just about every kind of underpants I could to find the best fit.

I tried the Motherhood brand and hated them, too tight.

Regular Hanes and Fruit of the Loom got uncomfortable at the end no matter how much bigger I bought. My daughter was always low and the thick elastic hit my bladder.

I got some unknown brand from WalMart and I liked them because they didn't have a waistband but still stayed up.

I finally cut the elastic off of my Hanes and Fruit of the Loom and they fit almost as well as the Old Navy panties. Cheap and comfortable!
ms_hecubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #17
kezoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love love love my Jockey bikini undies - I've never had any "maternity" undies. They hit under the bump and still stay up nicely. I hate having anything up over my baby bump - I like everything under.

Last edited by kezoo; 11-03-2007 at 07:55 PM.
kezoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:51 PM   #18
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i never bought any maternity ones...the ones i wore before were just fruit of the loom cotton ones...super low but very strechy (i am a muffin top girl). They are still comfy...but they don't quite cover my crack...ha ha. But at this point i don't want to spend money on new undies! I say buy the ones you normally like for comfort...just go up a size or 2. These would be pefect i think in the next size up! They are also dirt cheap...like 8 bucks for a 6 pack or something rediculous!
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:56 PM   #19
fotoe
Registered Users
seller

I second/third/fourth the old navy maternity ones...
fotoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:34 PM   #20
divapoppins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i guess im the only one who wears boy cut undies lol ( not boys but the boy cuts know what i mean ? lol ) i love love mine, they fit under my belly and give me a comfy supportive feel , and they are just awesome to sleep in !