Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2007, 08:44 AM   #11
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: when to go to the hospital? miscarraige?

praying your little bean stays put....do you "have" to be on your feet for your job? do you get breaks? taht seems like a really long time to stand and walk and stuff take it easy

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:45 AM   #12
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Whew! So glad everything turned out ok! I just saw this post this am and got upset you were maybe losing the lo.Take it easy mama--yay for the sticky bean and esp.the hb on u/s!! Makes us mamas so happy to see that hb just a beating--a wonderful,miraculous sight!

Charlotte
Old 11-05-2007, 08:47 AM   #13
rlsadc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
praying your little bean stays put....do you "have" to be on your feet for your job? do you get breaks? taht seems like a really long time to stand and walk and stuff take it easy
well i just started, yesterday was y first day. and its retail, so there really isnt much of a choice. im going to bring lots of water today, and i hope that it will help. today my shift is only 6 hours, and i might have some online training (gah theres tons of training with this new place) so i may be able to rest durin that.

im just feeling crappy, but atleast now i know that i didnt miscarry and can pickup my spirits a bit (not to mention feel connected to the little bean in there)

rlsadc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #14
ShayneLeMaster
no caption needed
seller

My Mood:

Glad everything is alright, I am about 6 weeks as well and ill be honest hearing all the news of m/c and a dear freind just m/c as well I'm pretty paranoid.....

But with your job it being new might have just whipped ya and then add you other worries kinda tipped ya over the edge...but good luck for a happy healthy baby in 9 months
Old 11-05-2007, 12:34 PM   #15
itsymama
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad everything looked good ! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon .

As for work , could you maybe have a simple stool by the counter or something that you could sit on anytime you get the chance ? I'm guessing you haven't told anyone there yet that your expecting ? Hope you can get something figured out to make it a lil easier on you , take care of yourself hun

itsymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:49 PM   #16
rlsadc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsymama View Post
I'm glad everything looked good ! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon .

As for work , could you maybe have a simple stool by the counter or something that you could sit on anytime you get the chance ? I'm guessing you haven't told anyone there yet that your expecting ? Hope you can get something figured out to make it a lil easier on you , take care of yourself hun
well i told my direct manager yesterday, andi told her i was really early on. but i walk the floor, im not behind a counter. so a stool isnt really an option...maybe a motor powered wheel chair

Old 11-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #17
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlsadc View Post
well i went in last night. my poor dh was up with me the entire time...he had to wait in the lobby until they ran all my tests...and then had to be to get ready for work at 3...he got an hour (if that) of rest. hes awesome

so they did an ultrasound and ran tons of bloodwork. my hcg has almost doubled (it was 9000 on thursday, it was 17000 las night) and the were able to see a heartbest on the US. i think i can stop worrying now...but my back and tummy are still hurting, and im quite nauseaus..

i think i just overdid it yesterday, and then on top of my prior worries...(no hb and measuring small on my first US) i just needed some peace of mind or i would have went nuts.

thanks for the advice everyone
I am so glad everything is okay! It sounded like you over did it. I am so glad that you saw the heartbeat, etc. That really is a peace of mind! I can't wait to get my u/s next week and to make sure my baby bean is growing too.
Your DH sounds like mine.. he would have definitely took me too. We are lucky to have such awesome hubbies!

Thanks for updating us!
Old 11-05-2007, 10:45 PM   #18
rlsadc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClothDiaperingMama View Post
I am so glad everything is okay! It sounded like you over did it. I am so glad that you saw the heartbeat, etc. That really is a peace of mind! I can't wait to get my u/s next week and to make sure my baby bean is growing too.
Your DH sounds like mine.. he would have definitely took me too. We are lucky to have such awesome hubbies!

Thanks for updating us!
ugb i just got home from overdoing it again

i love my dh to pieces...ive never met such a great man (hence the reason i marrid him )

Old 11-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #19
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlsadc View Post
ugb i just got home from overdoing it again

i love my dh to pieces...ive never met such a great man (hence the reason i marrid him )
So you didn't marry him because he won the coin toss? I use to tell my dds that.

Stop over doing it! Go REST!